Sign in to follow this  
Eldorado

Team SSAudio represent !

I almost used two mirrors, but eh that would be work and I don't have a tripod.

I got my t-short, looks pimpin, but where's my Large button up?

I was going to post a pic of me in the tee, but my phona... apparently doesn't think it's such a good idea... maybe later.

Oh and by the way the button ups=the hottness...............Got an XL button up and t-shirt left for me??

J

no, they are all gone

unless you can fit in a small...whick i know you cant

You tryin to Call me fat or something???? :ughdunno:

Cause I'd agree..........the sparetire needs to go.

J

I got my t-short, looks pimpin, but where's my Large button up?

I was going to post a pic of me in the tee, but my phona... apparently doesn't think it's such a good idea... maybe later.

We didnt forget....the printer did.

I'll contact you about it later.

Got mine they look nice.

I bought 1 XL and 1XXL and I got 2XLs I could real use the XXL but I still like them.

Thanks for the hard work guys they real did turn out nice.

Cool its no big deal 1XL is a little tight on me. 5'9 215lbs I work out 5 days a week.

Cool its no big deal 1XL is a little tight on me. 5'9 215lbs I work out 5 days a week.

same

i uh..well..

lol..got mine yesterday!! woowhooo!!!

anyway..the 2xl tshirt is a bit small overall (arms and neck areas)..but i likes it!!

teamssaudiopics0014hx.jpg

the 2xl button is pimp..and i like how it's actually light weight!! that is the sweetness....

teamssaudiopics0023ak.jpg

teamssaudiopics0032yz.jpg

yeah..i's ugly, bu tthe shirt(s) make me look good!!..muhahahahaha

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

You's a bigun kent.

The T's are slim fit...just think like this:

Tighter sleeves makes your muscles look bigger.

The button ups arent the geatest quality ever, but they were cheap and as you sald, quite light

lol...yeah, i'm a bit big...

if the button up's will last..great! the light weight is perfect..going to try to get the shop to get us a few company shirts just like them.....

slim fit, eh? that explains it...hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i uh..well..

lol..got mine yesterday!! woowhooo!!!

anyway..the 2xl tshirt is a bit small overall (arms and neck areas)..but i likes it!!

teamssaudiopics0014hx.jpg

the 2xl button is pimp..and i like how it's actually light weight!! that is the sweetness....

teamssaudiopics0023ak.jpg

teamssaudiopics0032yz.jpg

yeah..i's ugly, bu tthe shirt(s) make me look good!!..muhahahahaha

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ahhhh you are ginormous!!! you have the "i want to rip your speen out and feed it to my dog" look :ehh:

your personallity on the net is totally different that what i expected you to look like. i wouldnt wanna get on your bad side....especially with those samurai swords in the back ground hehe

those swords are not fake, lol. they are laser cut/sharpened, well, the top two aren't fake. the bottom is. but they are also my son's. on the other wall are the rifles.

ahhhh you are ginormous!!! you have the "i want to rip your speen out and feed it to my dog" look

your personallity on the net is totally different that what i expected you to look like. i wouldnt wanna get on your bad side....especially with those samurai swords in the back ground hehe

there are people here bigger then me...i'm 6'2", about 220pds. dave_edwards, imdaman, just to name a few....

as far as the rip out your spleen and feed it to my dog...well....:lol2:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I am sure your dog would be glad to eat it.

I am sure your dog would be glad to eat it.

quite possibly...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ahhhh you are ginormous!!! you have the "i want to rip your speen out and feed it to my dog" look

there are people here bigger then me...i'm 6'2", about 220pds. dave_edwards, imdaman, just to name a few....

really? only 6'2, 220? you look so much bigger

Easy now, dave and I are about the same size :coolugh::)

really? only 6'2, 220? you look so much bigger

yes, really. :lol2: i think alot of people percieve me as bigger becuase of my "pissed off all the time" look. and the camera adds size too...

ramos, sorry brother, i forgot about you, :lol2:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

those swords are not fake, lol. they are laser cut/sharpened, well, the top two aren't fake. the bottom is. but they are also my son's. on the other wall are the rifles.

You only have 10 lbs on me :P

s