Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

Awesome track race

That seemed staged to me. I don't see how that M3 would leave on that 997 like it did. The M5 being a heavy beast seemed to have quite a mid-top end range on the straight, of course the curves were hairy. I'd like to know the specifics on all the vehicles and drivers.

Watching the 5 loose it arse on the turns compared to the others makes you wonder a bit, thats for sure. I am not surprised how it pulled away on the straights but it ain't exactly a light and nimble ride....

Watching the 5 loose it arse on the turns compared to the others makes you wonder a bit, thats for sure.  I am not surprised how it pulled away on the straights but it ain't exactly a light and nimble ride....

to me it appeared that the driver was hanging the rear end out because he was in first, but hell if I know

Odd. I saw a video a while ago where NSX, Galliargo, Diablo, M5, GT3, and M3 wnet at it on the track. 1-2 finish lamborghini because of the decent corner capeability and raw power in the straights.

Im leaning towards this

That seemed staged to me. I don't see how that M3 would leave on that 997 like it did. The M5 being a heavy beast seemed to have quite a mid-top end range on the straight, of course the curves were hairy. I'd like to know the specifics on all the vehicles and drivers.

I will have to go settle this in GT4 :lol: