Sign in to follow this  
finecustomworks

Sorry

Would like to appoligize, I am new to the forum and did not know my add would cause harm, just wanted to help! I did not purposely spam your forum.

Edited by finecustomworks

this appears to be the same guy i posted about in the "box for 15" thread. he sent me my plans last night...amazing; exact dimensions and everything. i can't wait to receive my enclosure.

what kind of prices we talking on that box for a 15 D2?

cough GnomeAudio cough

cough GnomeAudio cough

Yeah, I would consider this thread as SPAM.. Way otu of place when we already have an enclosure maker with a sponsore forum. Hmm.

And it should be in the GENERAL section, not Nick's!

im gettin my enclosure for $170 shipped. he's makin it right now. when i get it, i'll tell everyone how it is. it better be good ;)

ok cool moving to general also

If you are interested in a made-to-order, custom enclosure, We design/build rock-solid enclosures. We can design/build this anyway you want! I use only the finest of materials and guarantee product!

1.50" Baffle on all enclosures!

Low prices!

Gold-Plated Binding Post Terminals (No cheap spring-loaded terminals)!

1st off welcome to the forum...

2nd this is no way of starting on a good foot spamming your box's if you have a box for sale put it were it need's to be (in the for sale section).

like one of the other guys said we have a box builder on site that has a spot on our forum. if we let everybody try to sale there product it would be crazy .

i build box's (very nice MDF and fiberglass) but i dont try and sale it hear because of that reason.

hope you can understand we would realy like your input on box's, so we hope you stay even after this miss hap.

jamie

Would like to appoligize, I am new to the forum and did not know my add would cause harm, just wanted to help! I did not purposely spam your forum.

N/P

i see no harm if you put your box's for sale in the sale section and more and more ppl see you build box's they will want you to build there box's.

and if ppl know you sale box's they will come to you....

later

jamie

you are welomce to the forum but if your selling a service, post in the forsale section :)

you are welomce to the forum but if your selling a service, post in the forsale section :)

selling a service, eh? :boink:

selling a service, eh? :boink:

lol I am not sure how to word it :P