Sign in to follow this  
filtor1

Pics to accompany my Q review

I did eventually level off the box. The left side sta about 1/4" lower than the right. I have a ton of pics of the deadening process too. If you guys are interested, let me know, I will start another thread.

about to say... why so many battery conections... ya know.... top post terminals and the side dual terminals...

good battery choice tho. i like mine... i just need 2 new ones ;)

about to say... why so many battery conections... ya know.... top post terminals and the side dual terminals...

good battery choice tho. i like mine... i just need 2 new ones ;)

The top terminals were reserved for the 0ga power and ground. I thought the top terminals looked jumbled with all of the wires for the amps sprawled out in a relstively small area. So I added the side terminals for the amp power and grounds. It just looked better to me.

How many batteries do you have now?

o ok... so far ive only got one yellow top... but as soon as i get a a highpower alt and my larger ampplifier it should help alot with at least 2 maybe a third new yellow top..

o ok... so far ive only got one yellow top... but as soon as i get a a highpower alt and my larger ampplifier it should help alot with at least 2 maybe a third new yellow top..

What amp are you getting?

Sign in to follow this