Mark LaFountain

more mods are being made to the forum

I love this new software! Just added a module that shows the daily vistors, and lists all the name, also it's collapsable/expandable

maybe it was added after august 2006 and it dissapeared along with the posts :puzzled:

It's your site, not going to tell you how to run it, but...

Inline ads are really, really, really annoying. I hated them on CAF and it's no different here.

just fwiw.

Inline ads are really, really, really annoying. I hated them on CAF and it's no different here.

just fwiw.

:+1:

I don't mind ads anywhere on the forum page...other than right in the middle of the threads :(

I like the new looks/features other than that, though....

just fwiw.

:+1:

I don't mind ads anywhere on the forum page...other than right in the middle of the threads :(

I agree that it can appear irritating, but at the same time, the dynamic nature of the inline ads receives many more clicks than having, say, a static ad bar to the right of everything. If it really irritates you (and you're using FireFox), you can download an adblocker, but I prefer to right click > open in new tab. Then I just continue scrolling on through but provide ad revenue for SSA.

i turned that feature off for the time being, also, the more clicks the more adsense money we get, all adsense money goes directly into hosting and up-keep costs of this site.

Yeah that was annoying as hell...cant handle a big GOOGLE add in the middle of a post.

looks good so far man!!! Shrink back down the Fast Reply???

J

looks good so far man!!! Shrink back down the Fast Reply???

J

Not sure if this addresses what you are asking, but in "My Controls", you can click "Board Settings". There is an option there that says "Show Fast reply automatically if available" and you can change it to yes or no.

i was able to figure out how to alter the google mod to add some of our own advertise ments, so very sweet

:dance:

If people want, I can turn fast reply on auto I believe.

Non o, I mean when I click "Fast Reply" it come up with a box that take like 7/8 of my screen width and 1/8 th of its height.............not that this is a huge screen but..........Its just different..............Not trying to be a Nancy here but just stating.

J

You can now have a friends list, which can come in very hadny for a good number of features. To add a friend, lets take me for example, click on my user name on the left of this post, there will be a drop down list that shows up. Click add friend. Plus we can rate members if you want to also.

You can now have a friends list, which can come in very hadny for a good number of features. To add a friend, lets take me for example, click on my user name on the left of this post, there will be a drop down list that shows up. Click add friend. Plus we can rate members if you want to also.

Can we rate admins with negative marks?

:coolugh:

Can we rate admins with negative marks?

:coolugh:

Not sure, I hope so, then people can tell me if I am screwing up in someway.