toolfan91

Who else loves alcohol?

Had some Disaronno earlier, now working on a margarita... Turned 21 last october, and slowly but surely getting my liquor cabinet built up :D

I have a rather stocked cabinet. Around 50 bottles of booze and well over 200 bottles of wine. The beer stock comes and goes much more quickly though.

I didn't notice this morning either. Let's fix it.

I like playing drinking games, drinking while installing electronics, drinking to music, and wtf drinking while surfing the internet.

Alcohol is fun when it taste good, being chitfaced/hammered is not. Other things are fun too...but thoes arent legal here.

moved...

and some alcohol is good, alot of alcohol is better..hehe

but in all seriousness, i like a good margarita when i'm eating mexican food. a cold beer hits the spot just about anytime. vodka and poweraide is a good go-getter for partying. get the white colored citrus flavored poweraide, add vodka, and WOW! tis a very good thing.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I didn't notice this morning either. Let's fix it.

I like playing drinking games, drinking while installing electronics, drinking to music, and wtf drinking while surfing the internet.

I must agree! Except I try not to drink too much while installing electronics/fabricating anything... But a beer here and there is always good while out in the garage :D

Alcohol is fun when it taste good, being chitfaced/hammered is not. Other things are fun too...but thoes arent legal here.

I use to love being hammered, but now I love to just get nice and drunk so I can still at least semi-function.

moved...

and some alcohol is good, alot of alcohol is better..hehe

but in all seriousness, i like a good margarita when i'm eating mexican food. a cold beer hits the spot just about anytime. vodka and poweraide is a good go-getter for partying. get the white colored citrus flavored poweraide, add vodka, and WOW! tis a very good thing.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Thanks for moving it. I love a good frozen margarita with some fajitas, but its Corona w/lime if I order anything else... If I feel like getting drunk for cheap while still tasting good-monster and mccormicks. For the most part, im picky about my vodka. Tito's/Absolut/Belvedere, but this monster+cheapy is surprisingly good!

Fav mixed drinks

Captain and either coke or 7us

Crown Royal and Pepsi or 7up

Incrdible (spelling??) hulk

7 and 7

Beer is just.......yum. Especially molson's or Labatts (damn near any style of those 2 brands)

American beer......either coors light or mccalobe (spelling help here??)

Over here.........all n/a beer sadly, but oh well. I come back soon enough!!!

J

I almost had too much last night myself. I was making some good martinis with a bottle of Grey Goose.

Liquor!

Clear rum = Bacardi Superior

Spiced rum = Captian Morgan

Vodka = Smirnoff, Sky, Absolute

Whiskey = Jack

Tequila = Good ol' 1500

That is my personal preference from the small selection I've had... almost all vodka taste the same to me.

Beer!

''Imported'': Kalik, Guinness, Corona Extra, Red Stripe

Domestic: Budwiser Select, Icehouse, Heinkein (is domestic now)

Bacardi and Cola = Very Much FTW

When I drink (which isn't often), I usually do a bunch of shots right off the bat then drink water for the rest of the night ...

Other times, I just drink Crown, either straight or mixed w/ Coke ...

Crown n' coke is good too. I still like Bacardi & Cola better. Jack in Sweet Tea....mmmmm

IMO coke's original recepie should have included rum. I dont really like the taste unless it has rum in it.

Oh and 99 Lemons or 99 Blackberries and Pepsi...

This may make me sound like an old weathered bartender, but um well 30 is approaching fast and I had to pay for college somehow,

but steady favorites are:

- a stiff gin and tonic (one lime one lemon slice)

- medium to dark aged red wine, prefer south african and northern californian

- french or sweedish vodka and soda (lime slice)

- Mount Gay or Bacardi etc and soda ...

- I do like my margaritas

a few others but those are the steadys

I havent had bacardi and cola yet, amazingly enough... Might have to pick up a bottle of bacardi(just the regular vodka I'd presume?) and try it out!

Bacardi >> various kinds of rum

vodka > grey goose, tenquery sterling, van gogh, absolute 100, etc..

hahah im a tard sometimes :( So just the regular bacardi rum and coke then?

Regular bacardi is a good clear for the money IMO and should be a cabinet standard, but if prefer a darker rum with coke. Such as Bacardi Dark or Mount Gay, or even Captian.

Bacardi Superior is unaged, un-stoed rum. It is just distilled, filtered, and bottled IIRC.

It comes in short flask shapped bottles for the fifths and tall bottles for the litres. Then they have the big gallon jugs but you dont see thoes very often.

Bacardi Dark is ok. I prefer some of the Puerto Rician local small companies to Bacardi Dark. Otherwise I just like the captian.

Picture031.jpg

Regular bacardi is a good clear for the money IMO and should be a cabinet standard, but if prefer a darker rum with coke. Such as Bacardi Dark or Mount Gay, or even Captian.

Flora de Cana dark rum is my personal favorite and WELL worth the try.

Rum..........In the wods of my father I(while striking a Morgan pose damn near falling over) CAPTAIN'S DRIVIN!!!

Captain was my first rum and is my preference.

J

Bacardi superior str8 all day...i havent really found it tasting good wt anything.

Hen and Dr.Pepper or Coke is good

or Seagrams 7 and coke.

a girly drink would be some parrot bay and dole fruit splash or somin. It wo't get u fcked up but its pretty good...for the ladies, lol

oh yea stay away from tequila u'll be fcked up b4 u know it, and by that time its too late, lol