HawaiianBassHead

not to be the 3 year noob but wth is teamssaudio>?

is this just anyone on the forum can buy stickers and be on the team? it's just a forum club or something? sorry if I missed the memo :lol: just never really was shure and figured it was a club for this forum open to anyone here...

Tom

Well my intention was for a normal team. We do have a few SQ competitors in the VA/NC area, but they can choose to compete under the TeamSSAudio name or not. But with the new season coming up, I would like to really get the team going again. If someone were to compete under TeamSSAudio and wanted to buy a product from the shop we would offer a discount. We are also going to make a new run of shirts and stickers.

a) I MUST BE ON THAT LIST

B) when I come home I am repping Team SPL BANK from NY and Team SSA.

So be prepaired!!!!

J

Well my intention was for a normal team. We do have a few SQ competitors in the VA/NC area, but they can choose to compete under the TeamSSAudio name or not. But with the new season coming up, I would like to really get the team going again. If someone were to compete under TeamSSAudio and wanted to buy a product from the shop we would offer a discount. We are also going to make a new run of shirts and stickers.

i'm in for a couple t-shirts.

Mark found a good place to do new shits. We will be ordering a bunch very soon, just have to make sure we have enough to pay for them.

Mark found a good place to do new chits. We will be ordering a bunch very soon, just have to make sure we have enough to pay for them.
LOL, i'm sure you ment "shirts". Either way, I'll be up for a new shirt too. Edited by oxsign

Mark found a good place to do new chits. We will be ordering a bunch very soon, just have to make sure we have enough to pay for them.

new topic to see who's in ?

design ? similar to the first ssa shirts ?

I was never very active here, just in the ss thread originally, and not very much obviously, now FI is here so I'll be around more often... I'd be up for a shirt I'd wear it at one soundoff that I intend on winning if I get it by the 30th of this month, actually, I'll have my wife wear it, and enter with her car :P

if i can actually get a t-shirt this time, i'm in, especially if they have the new logo.

I'd be up for a short-sleeved shirt that doesn't shrink like crazy...should have ordered my first shirt a size or two larger :(

I'd be up for a short-sleeved shirt that doesn't shrink like crazy...should have ordered my first shirt a size or two larger :(

I'd get a t-shirt

The shirts have their tenative design, new logo center front with www.TeamSSAudio.com underneath, along with www.TeamSSAudio.com on the back. Black, again was the intended color.

LOL, i'm sure you ment "shirts". Either way, I'll be up for a new shirt too.

Thats a big whoops on that, funny on the word filter. :P

Once we have our logo settled and the cash the stickers and shirts will be ordered.

who do i send money ? :D

i like the current logo :

logo4.png