Sign in to follow this  
J31Rob

Needing a recone + basket!

I have an Elemental Designs motor, I was told there is a recone that fits perfect for this motor..

I need a basket + a recone.. I'm just trying to get quoted as of right now, I AM going to buy it though..

Model number of THE motor: 12K44, May 2003.

Pictures:

S5001246.jpg

S5001247.jpg

Someone please get back to me ASAP, I've sent 2 emails w/no response.. thanks Fi.

I dont think we have any 2" coils..that would work at least...If you have the original coil stick a gauge on it and measure the OD, might have something that will work.

Most american based 3" coils we can recone however.

Damn, I was told by THE person I bought this motor from, that it could be reconed w/a recone similar to THE RE SX..

Is there no way to recone this?

SX uses a 3" coil...

I dont have a clue what size the gap is or anything, the only 2" coils we have around are the ones that are/were for the X series, and i'm not totally sure if it will fit the gap (outer diameter)...or if it would be too long or not.

SX uses a 3" coil...

I dont have a clue what size the gap is or anything, the only 2" coils we have around are the ones that are/were for the X series, and i'm not totally sure if it will fit the gap (outer diameter)...or if it would be too long or not.

whaaat 2" coils from the X still kickin around? how bout 6" spiders? I have some 8"s that need reconing :D gonna have to wait til after the 15" sh!t gets done though and sold off for some SSDs or BLs.... think I'm leaning to the SSDs like Scott recommended

Sign in to follow this