Sign in to follow this  
meade916

Couple more vids up....

Put a couple vids up the last few days......i cant help it that everywhere i stop for longer then 5 minutes SOMEONE wants me to "bump that $h1t homie". I just oblige them thats all (but on film :) )

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/index.php...3&Itemid=42

BTL's doin what they do best :)

As always, a big thanks for repping Fi!

Im on the wrong coast right now, but when I get back Ill give you a call.

Scotts phone...

Damn dude...thats nice...real nice.

What you hitting these days? What amps you got?

...and I think my 15" SSD is loud!

If I am not mistaken he has 4 18" BTL's with roughly 16k watts worth of rockford amps.

I might be wrong though.

I know it is not walled!

150.8 eh ... not to shabby :ohsnap:

if your reffering to the 150.8 in one of them old vids......that was at 27hz with a big box i was tryin out. It was loud but bass mechanic type music was all that sounded good in there. That same system with a different box that sounded more normal for everyday was doing 156.5 at the dash and 157.4 Usac on the floor. Now with the new BTL's and new RF amps, and a couple years later, im a little louder even doing a 158 at home on my TL.

I dont compete much anymore i just show off and get vids these days. Its more fun for me then the lanes. :D

If I am not mistaken he has 4 18" BTL's with roughly 16k watts worth of rockford amps.

I might be wrong though.

I know it is not walled!

well your right and wrong........with my new amps its around 20,000 to the subs and 3300 on the mids/highs. It is not walled though, you got that part right :D. My old system is closer to the 16k you were thinkin of ;)

To me the videos of peoples testimony is far more impressive then numbers....

Not to mention the Store window flexes you've done...

Steve you gotta do another store/business window flex....

When we do BBq's and Beer at my house i always break out your videos and 99/9% of the time they all laugh at what you do to people with your stereo BUT without a doubt they all are in awe when i show them the window flex video....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/videos/meade07_768.wmv

that is just some crazy chit..... The hair trick is old school..... Shaking windows is the new kid on the block LOL.

Before I knew who you were, I watched that window flex over and over and over. I was obsessed with it...

I was cracking up last night reading some thread about how everything you do is fake...

in case you didnt notice i was bored and made yet another new vid. I dont know what made me decide to tape a bottle of milk to my roof and mix up some chocolate milk, i just did it :)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/videos/ch...temilkmaker.wmv

Also here is the trash-bag trick vid that i couldnt get up on the site because old man daves been sleeping since before 8pm and unfortunately i dont know how to work my own site. This will do for now :)

th_trashbag.jpg

The milk shake is the funniest thing i have ever seen man holy chit i was laughing so loud...

Edited by theabunai

I think thats the first time that has ever happend in the exicstance of the universe. Congrads for being the first! haha (that vid is an instant classic)

WES

Sign in to follow this