Now upright,the box was covered with Parts Express self adhesive laminate & amp is a P.E. 250w plate amp....

post-2-1081788592.jpg

Edited by strong*I*bumpin

Goodness me... I have a Rava (sealed Shiva, front firing, 250 watts) and it does an awesome job... I'll bet that is a mean MOFO. Let us know how it does when it breaks in...

Sheesh that's nice.

I'm taking the Shiva's out of the truck so I'm going to have to do something like that. But I'm no home theater guru :(

- Steve

Thanx fellas,I had the setup since the fall of last year(gotta get a digital cam).The Shiva is absolutely amazing,musically & for HT duties.I also have a Tempest that I might build a sealed box for b/c I have no room for ported box.Well heres my setup;Sony Wega,Sony receiver/DVD player,JVC cd player/Super VHS player.Speakers are;all Bose(except sub ofcourse),I know Bose is not the best but I had the fronts for like 10yrs.,they old skool 301(separate angled tweeter/midranger),upgrades for my HT wont come til next year but for now it does the job.

post-2-1081790443.jpg

WOW, you did an awsome job, very nice, thats got to sound smooth

Aladdin? Do you have children? If not, you're as lame as I am. Because I own that movie. And I'm 22 years old. And I have no kids.

Aladdin? Do you have children? If not, you're as lame as I am. Because I own that movie. And I'm 22 years old. And I have no kids.

Disney Channel and yes 'Aladdin' was the bomb anyway(LOL)!

Are those the Bose 81s?

They were damn fine speakers. No apologies at all...

Steve,

do not take the Shivas out of the truck and do nothing with them. If they do not go in your HT, I am gonna come visit you and thump your skull (and I am a big dude too, so don't try me B) ).

Steve,

do not take the Shivas out of the truck and do nothing with them. If they do not go in your HT, I am gonna come visit you and thump your skull (and I am a big dude too, so don't try me B) ).

Hehe, maybe I'd give you a run for your money :lol:

Don't want to go OT on this thread .... but .... we should talk box designs for the Shiva's sometime .... I need something new / better for SQ this season.

Who knows, maybe it's a sign for dual Brahma's or CMPx2/COMPx2's .

- Steve

Dual Brahmas :slayer:

I gotta get done with all my stuff around here so I can get to installing my other Brahma. I'm gonna get me the new Pioneer Premier 860 soon... maybe putting that in will motivate me into building that box...

Lemme know if you wanna talk Shiva box. I have had them in many boxes in both home and in car...

Also, getting some new Adire drivers soon, you may want to hold off on a decision for a week or 2 ;) . When I get the go ahead I will be letting you guys know about what is brewing :boink:

:boink: Jasmine Jasmine Jasmine :boink:

Dual Brahmas :slayer:

I gotta get done with all my stuff around here so I can get to installing my other Brahma. I'm gonna get me the new Pioneer Premier 860 soon... maybe putting that in will motivate me into building that box...

Lemme know if you wanna talk Shiva box. I have had them in many boxes in both home and in car...

Also, getting some new Adire drivers soon, you may want to hold off on a decision for a week or 2 ;) . When I get the go ahead I will be letting you guys know about what is brewing :boink:

Fair enough.

I'll create a thread in the subwoofers section on the Shiva box and come up with a couple designs.

However, purchasing will be put on hold as you wish.

- Steve

Are those the Bose 81s?

Steve,

Bose 301's Bookshelves(about 10yrs old),they're not made like these anymore,the newer models look & sound like crap

post-2-1081921677.jpg

Are those the Bose 81s?

Bose 301's Bookshelves(about 10yrs old),they're not made like these anymore,the newer models look & sound like crap

My bad, 301s were what I meant, and I concur... They were nice speakers, and you need not make appologies for them B)