Sign in to follow this  
tprj82

edit, decal pics

why cant i post pics?

Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed whats that supposed to mean?

Edited by tprj82

Nice sticker Tom :)

Im sorry you werent at SBN... although I definitely understand why not given the amount of points you can rack up close to you. Fi was working overtime and your system would have definitely fit right in with the rest of the Fi bassracers.

Cant wait to kick it up another couple of clicks ;)

Scott

Nice sticker Tom :)

Im sorry you werent at SBN... although I definitely understand why not given the amount of points you can rack up close to you. Fi was working overtime and your system would have definitely fit right in with the rest of the Fi bassracers.

Cant wait to kick it up another couple of clicks ;)

Scott

i wanted to go but shawn kinda talked me out of it to save some money, i would have loved to be down there beating on my subs, But i will be doing that this sat for my first show of the year, thats why i wanted have these decals done in time

thanks nick, for some reason im unable to post pics i'm somewhat familiar with bb code from termpro so thats why i am a little frustrated on posting these pics

why cant i post pics?

Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed whats that supposed to mean?

hmmm, you look familiar :coolugh:

your wall is what got me wanting Fi in the first place

why cant i post pics?

hmmm, you look familiar :coolugh:

your wall is what got me wanting Fi in the first place

why thanks, and i doubt you will be let down either,

oo and keep your eyes peeled for the rebuild, coming this late may/ june 8)

20 bucks sure...he paid like 50 for it lol.

20 bucks sure...he paid like 50 for it lol.

ok well ...lol give me a week!! i deff want one!!!

they told me it will be about 35 for each one after, since they had to make the design it on the computer

Looks great, but I can't do that until I get some sort of new alarm put in-just don't trust people. looks good though

Looks great, but I can't do that until I get some sort of new alarm put in-just don't trust people. looks good though

yeah this used to be my daily driver thats why i have no decals, now it just sits in agarge till nice days and i take it out and beat on the subs for a little bit then locked back up in the garage and pull out the accord for daily

Sign in to follow this