Sign in to follow this  
LittleMatt

Termlab score

i metered my new 12" Q last week and hit 139.6 on the dash. its powered by a orion xtr pro1000. I coulda turned it up more but i just wanted to see what it would do. somehow i got 1st place..maybe cuz there were only 3 other people in my class. one of these days im goin to see what it hits in the port cuz it pushes alot of air for just a 12. but yea its a beast and i havnt had any trouble at all with it. THANKS Fi

heres some youtube videos of it

nice score!

Thats not bad at all. Especially for a daily driver.........

I haven't done tons better even with alot more cone area.

J

not bad score. The great 12 challenge only manage to get 135.1 from the Q12 with 2.2cu.ft. I have a q15 and building a 3.65cu^3 @ 34hz and wondering what numbers would I hit... probably 150?...I wish.

not bad score. The great 12 challenge only manage to get 135.1 from the Q12 with 2.2cu.ft. I have a q15 and building a 3.65cu^3 @ 34hz and wondering what numbers would I hit... probably 150?...I wish.

makes me want to buy a TL

Im going to be really pissed at myself if I dont hit mid 140's or at least 140.... awesome job man

Thats a very nice score so far, Im sure you sould squeeze a couple more deebeeezz outta that bish. haha

And to appleyard that would be cool to hit a 150 but its gonna be tough, although i hit a 145 on music on me first run so who know what ill hit with tuning and tones :D

Wes

Nah I dont think I can reach 150 yet without serious sound proofing in my car but hopefully 140 - 143 db daily would make me a very happy man.

Dosone... what box and power did you feed the Q's?

Anyone metered the 15 BL yet?

Nah I dont think I can reach 150 yet without serious sound proofing in my car but hopefully 140 - 143 db daily would make me a very happy man.

Dosone... what box and power did you feed the Q's?

Anyone metered the 15 BL yet?

What car are you driving, but im sure you could do those #'s easily, I have faith in Q's they never dissapoint.

Im running a single Q 15' in a 4cu @30hz powerd with a BXI 1606

BTW the box is Scotts design

Wes

Sign in to follow this