Justin3000

$10.00CAD to the first person

Okay I am offering $10.00Cad to the first person to make me blueprints for 3 MAW10's in a ported enclosure.. they can be sperate chamber or all in the same chamber as long as the box is tuned to 29-30HZ. My trunk is: H-14.5" W-36" D-12" , The specs for the 3 10's show 1cuft per sub ported to 29HZ. I can't seem to do this for some reason so any 1 person that can draw up a blueprint will get the $10.00Cad..

PS- Port need to be in the front baffle of the enclosure, if all 36 inches are used...

Thank you

Justin

Edited by Justin3000

Okay I am offering $10.00Cad to the first person to make me blueprints for 3 MAW10's in a ported enclosure.. they can be sperate chamber or all in the same chamber as long as the box is tuned to 29-30HZ. My trunk is: H-14.5" W-36" D-12" , The specs for the 3 10's show 1cuft per sub ported to 29HZ. I can't seem to do this for some reason so any 1 person that can draw up a blueprint will get the $10.00Cad..

PS- Port need to be in the front baffle of the enclosure, if all 36 inches are used...

Thank you

Justin

Given your trunk dimensions assuming they are external, you dont have enough space to do 3 cubic feet ported.

Heres a link to one that is 2.6 cubic feet @ 32hz.

http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26...hz31sqin5ya.png

Edited by Puggsley456

really? I didn't know that.. Okay how about a blueprint for 3 MAW-10's sealed? Offer is still available..

Thank you

Justin

Thats not my design, I got it off caraudio.com. But as far a sealed goes, its fairly straight forward. You just need to determine how much inernal volume you want.

0.5 cubic feet is recomended for the Maw 10's sealed. But depending on the amount of power you have you can go larger to increase the drivers low end.

If you do use that ported design you may want to stuff the box........If its possible on a ported box that is, as I have never done it.

Edited by Puggsley456

Well I will be wiring the subs to a 2ohm load which my amp puts out 800watts rms, so they will be getting alittle more power but no much..

Well I will be wiring the subs to a 2ohm load which my amp puts out 800watts rms, so they will be getting alittle more power but no much..

And thats for 3 Maw 10's? Becasue it will end up being 2.67ohms for three.....which will nominally be around 3 ohm final load.

Aneon has 3 MAW-10's

okay, so if my amp does 400watts rms at 4ohms and 800watts rms at 2ohms, is it safe to say that the amp will do 600watts rms at 3ohms? and also will the maw 10's still have dencet output even though I am underpowering by 150watts?

Thank you

Justin

Edited by Justin3000

okay, so if my amp does 400watts rms at 4ohms and 800watts rms at 2ohms, is it safe to say that the amp will do 600watts rms at 3ohms? and also will the maw 10's still have dencet output even though I am underpowering by 150watts?

Thank you

Justin

It should work out nicely.

Okay.. Thank you Puggsley.. I re-measured my trunk and this is what I got H-15 W-36 D-13

So I may be able to do 3cuft ported for the 3 10's, I don't know how I screwed up lol..

Thanks Again to everyone

Justin

What I would recommend is.......get a big piece of cardboard and cut some crosssectional pieces of different box sizes and see what you can get through the trunk opening. Its cheap and then atleast you arent stuck with a box to big to get in the trunk.

thats true, thats what I will do rather then building the box and finding out it won't fit in the first place..

Thank again

Justin

I can't remember my sealed dimensions, but the box isn't that big, and it sounds great.

See my project log.

Should I close the thread now? ;)