Sign in to follow this  
shooter69

Fi Service

ive read that Fi wont reply e-mails unless it has to do with ordering subs....true? i know that ive sent an e-mail and recieved no reply. is there another way to contact them?

I have never heard that, however, from personal expierience, i have had a hard time getting ahold of scott through e-mail unless it was

1. Something to do with ordering or something i had already ordered

2. He asked me to e-mail him after a post on the forums.

Hes a busy man so I dont really worry

Or we aren't getting the emails, i know i've had 3-4 people in the past few days who have said they've emailed me and i haven't gotten them...

What do you need help with?

i know I go through my emails at least once a day, minimum, and always give a reply. I have put the sticky up there, unless it is an order, to please email me or nick, scott is just way to busy, machining and building subs, to answer the 120-150 emails he gets everyday. This is what me and nick are here for, that is to help you guys with any questions you might have.

Hope this helps.

Shawn Fleming

Fi Car Audio Tech

PS, I always thought our customer service was A+, from what I have read on the various forums. Although if you guys notice something that we are lacking on or doing wrong, please email or pm us.

Your customer service is A++...no questions asked..i will e-mail both of you on a question i had

Lemme put it this way

Nick and i have talked via email on and off for the past mth. These are great guys very promp to respond. Sometimes the lack of response may be dude to question complexity or just trying to make sure they have the correct answer.

Be patient.........hell most companies just route you to soem tech.........these are owners, not some MIT grad who has never done chit in car audio.

J

sorry guys, i didnt mean for it to sound like i was dissin you guys at all. that was my bad, i just wanted to make sure that i wasnt wasting my time or theirs. and i'll give one of you two a hollar, k?

I agree, I've email Scott plenty of time and he has managed to email me back not the same day obviously.....

However I've PM'ed Shawn a few times and he's gotten back to me the same day.

I agree, I've email Scott plenty of time and he has managed to email me back not the same day obviously.....

However I've PM'ed Shawn a few times and he's gotten back to me the same day.

I know Nick has answered all my emails on a same day basis...

not saying that customer service is bad.....it is good by all means.

we all just have to have a little patiences.

during the course of a normal day I get between 20-50 emails and 15-30 pm's between the various car audio forums Im on. Lately I have noticed that if I dont respond in an hour or two, ppl get all excited and email me or pm me again. Whats the deal with that. I go to school full time, and have a full time intern like job, that pays well, that goes along with my schooling. But I can guarantee, 90% of the time, you will get an answer/reply from me the same day, unless its start to get late at night. But yeah guys, thanks for the props, me and nick do what we can to help you guys, and our company out, and dont ever be embarassed to ask us a question, if you dont know something, that is what we are here for.

during the course of a normal day I get between 20-50 emails and 15-30 pm's between the various car audio forums Im on. Lately I have noticed that if I dont respond in an hour or two, ppl get all excited and email me or pm me again. Whats the deal with that. I go to school full time, and have a full time intern like job, that pays well, that goes along with my schooling. But I can guarantee, 90% of the time, you will get an answer/reply from me the same day, unless its start to get late at night. But yeah guys, thanks for the props, me and nick do what we can to help you guys, and our company out, and dont ever be embarassed to ask us a question, if you dont know something, that is what we are here for.

Quote For Truth....(QFT)

i emailed scott a couple times before i knew about this forum or before i made my purchase. it usually took a few days, but i got a reply. the one time i got a reply at like 3am (EST) and i replied back and about 5 mins later i had another reply so i replied and again, about 5 mins later i had another reply. we were basically having a conversation over email. and actually thats the night he told me about this forum and the promotion if i posted up all my stuff :D

i think customer service is A++ as well, especially now that i know that i can contact two other people besides scott

yeah thats the only time scott has to do emails, thats why me and nick took on all the emails that we can. Scotti s busy from about 7 to7,8,9pm, ect. he is exhausted from a long day of machining and building subs.

That's a main reason i turned my PM's off, because i wont see them...or ill forget about them and not reply.

PMs aren't the way to go, definitely use email. They are usually pretty quick on the emails.

But if you search this forum...you're question will probably be answered already.

When I had questions before I placed my order Nick was very helpful and replied always within 24 hours (which was a big help so thx Nick!) And when I had order questions Scott always answered back within a 10 hour period. For a smaller company I would say they do a great job!

Sign in to follow this