Sign in to follow this  
Casey1217

Got Metered Is this good

Metered a couple weeks ago in my jeep grand cherokee at 143.3 at 39htz in a 5 cube box tuned to 40 htz is this good

My amp for my Q15 is a Digital Audio DAD1504 and my gain lil over half and no bass boost or anything

how much power^^^ apparently you read my mind and posted before i finished my post, sounds like a good number for a sq sub.

Edited by audio-neon

Welll..Im not sure, I dont know how much a difference the higher tuning makes, but i hit 140 with a BL 18 in a 32hz box at 750w..so to me your score is awesome...

What power does your amp put out?

1500 watts at 1 ohm ive been told i should make a smaller enclosure and tune lower but im not real great with boxes and havnt made one yet

im hopin to try an go to nationals with it cause im runnin Amatuer Street 1 so maybe ill do some good not sure tho

was it on sine or burps? Or musically. I'm trying to get my Q loud but in the 30 - 35hz region.

Sounds like its a pretty good score.

I metered at 138.1 with a US Amps USA-2000x (2000 watts) on a Q12 in a 2.0 cu ft box tuned to 33 hz. It was at a USACI event so it was with the official USACI disc for SPL...whatever that is.

The sub was 3 days old. And I used my SQ settings for the SQ lanes with the gains pumped up. And my car is not very good for SPL.

Sign in to follow this