Sign in to follow this  
Captain Kev

Whoa

Just hooked up my first BTL 18. I'm impressed. I've ran the Solo X for two years and couldn't believe how close to being as loud as it this sub is. BTW it only has half the power the solo had. 2nd BTL will be in Thursday. Then i'll finish the wall. :OhYeah: I'll give a full review this weekend. Great job on the sub Fi crew.

Could you do a writup of how they sound compared to the solox 18s Please. Especially off the same power, since the x is 'rated' to handle more than the btl. I got a deal where I can buy solox 18s for <$500 brand new each from a dealer, been thinking about buying one just to answer some personal questions, but if you could that would be awesome. Thanks.

Glad it is working out well for you. Please keep us posted on how it works long term... and if you are interested in a free shirt, check out the "free stuff" promo we are doing...

Thanks,

Scott

you dont need another cd-2410, do ya?

Nah. Two is enough for me. For now.

I'll give a full review this weekend of the BTL's compared against the SoloX. Currently to the ear it sounds almost as loud as the Solo. The BTL has a punchier sound and plays a bit more of the higher frequencies. It hits just as low and it hasn't even broken in yet. That's just a few things I noticed with about 10 min of play time. More to come in a few days.

One of the reasons why I ask is there's a guy I work with who think that the solo-x 18 is the end all of subs. (besides the jack-hammer :greddy2: ) I've told him a lot of it is the install, not just throwing a sub in a box and powering it up, but oh well.

One of the reasons why I ask is there's a guy I work with who think that the solo-x 18 is the end all of subs. (besides the jack-hammer :greddy2: ) I've told him a lot of it is the install, not just throwing a sub in a box and powering it up, but oh well.

Has he even heard either of those subs??? Just sit him down in your passenger seat and make his ears bleed.

He claims to have heard both, that he worked at a place where they sold both... dunno. He sat in my car and didn't really have anything to say, besides his car was going to seem quiet. I doubt he really heard either one from what he said "they're really loud..." and no more detail.

Sign in to follow this