00s-dime00

Joe's wall build

Thanks bro. It does get down...Here are a few pics and vids a friend took at Slamfest in Tampa..

DSC02728.jpg

DSC02744.jpg

DSC02746.jpg

th_CIMG2469.jpg

th_MOV02743.jpg

th_CIMG2467.jpg

Edited by 00s-dime00

Damn it, I never got around to hear it. It was good meeting you there at the show this weekend.

I was great Meeting you in person, Vic...How did you end up doing at the comp? Theres always next time to get a listen,too...I will be going to LNO and I'll give you a demo there.

I was great Meeting you in person, Vic...How did you end up doing at the comp? Theres always next time to get a listen,too...I will be going to LNO and I'll give you a demo there.
I'm going to try and make LNO. It didn't do to bad for an SQ sub, lol. I peaked at a 149.0, averaged a 148.4 both with tones, and I got a 147.6 with music. fing05.gif

Verah nice scores....I didn't get mine metered...lol...slackazz...I was too busy giving demos... fing05.gif

just curious, as i am a fosgate amp lover, what did your t40001bd's test out of the box? and i'd love to hear it, too bad you weren't at the db finals in tamps last weekend, but i did hear jon's van it's pretty sick!!

I love that truck! I'll have to buy one someday for the SSA show truck :)

Doooooooo it....lol...Thanks bro. :thanx:

just curious, as i am a fosgate amp lover, what did your t40001bd's test out of the box? and i'd love to hear it, too bad you weren't at the db finals in tamps last weekend, but i did hear jon's van it's pretty sick!!

Off the top of my head, one amp was a little over 4600 WRMS and the other one was around 4550. I would have loved to come down there for Finals, but I was just down there for Slamfest the week before and spent a little too much money...Doh!!!!

Thanks Trey...

On another note I FINALLY got my Termlab USB in...I only had enough time to do one burp @25hz....and it does a low 148...windows up, on the dash. I will have some more free time this weekend to do a lil testing and I will post up some more #'s for ya.

Thanks Trey...

On another note I FINALLY got my Termlab USB in...I only had enough time to do one burp @25hz....and it does a low 148...windows up, on the dash. I will have some more free time this weekend to do a lil testing and I will post up some more #'s for ya.

Real nice score man, I bet it moves some serious air.

Holy ish I forgot about my build thread here...quick update on what I have got done since November...I added two more PC-2150's, two more RF T4001's, One more Excessive Amperage 300 amp alt, A new tonneau cover, new rims(20's up front and 22's in the rear), sheetmetaled my bed, made some batt/amp racks, and some beauty panels to cover everything. It is still far from done, but looks much better than before...on to the pics and vids..

DSC02927.jpg

DSC02909.jpg

DSC02910.jpg

DSC02915.jpg

DSC02932.jpg

DSC02940.jpg

DSC02956.jpg

DSC02957.jpg

DSC02959.jpg

DSC02961.jpg

DSC02963.jpg

DSC02964.jpg

DSC02965.jpg

DSC02966.jpg

DSC02967.jpg

DSC02968.jpg

DSC02979.jpg

th_CIMG3800.jpg

th_CIMG3801.jpg

wow! great work man! Lovn this build...

we need some of these vids for www.teamssaudio.com post em up!

Thanks man...I will upload some later tonight when I get off work...No can do right now

holy chit

nice nice nice truck

with the 22's on the back it makes it look like the truck has a big ol' booty =PP

Any new numbers as of yet? To be honest, I love this build and looks like some major blood, sweat and tears went into it, but thought it would have metered higher and be well into the 150's.

Nontheless, beautiful truck and install and I can respect that!

Edit, I didn't get a chance to look at those vids till now and holy chit, your truck has to be in the 150's plus! My protege with my wall in my avatar was in the mid 150's off over 4k and never moved like your truck did. Maybe your losing numbers with all flex? I don't know, but that flex was insane!

Edited by Bigbangtheory

holy chit

nice nice nice truck

with the 22's on the back it makes it look like the truck has a big ol' booty =PP

Thank you sir.

Any new numbers as of yet? To be honest, I love this build and looks like some major blood, sweat and tears went into it, but thought it would have metered higher and be well into the 150's.

Nontheless, beautiful truck and install and I can respect that!

Edit, I didn't get a chance to look at those vids till now and holy chit, your truck has to be in the 150's plus! My protege with my wall in my avatar was in the mid 150's off over 4k and never moved like your truck did. Maybe your losing numbers with all flex? I don't know, but that flex was insane!

Thank you. I enjoy an honest opinion. lol@ the edit...yes it is in the mid 50's and I got rid of some of the flex this last week. Before, when I had just 2 4001's @ 1ohm each it was doing a 154.1 peaking at 41hz. Now, with all 4 4001's @ 2ohm each it does a 154.4 at 35hz....a 154.2 at 41hz...and over a 152 at 27hz...mind you, with a little work to keep the cab from falling apart... I made this truck to be a monster on music and it is exactly that....I can't wait to get different coils to really see what #'s she is capable of.

DSC02988.jpg

DSC02990.jpg

Nice install. I love that you are measuring at 27Hz...and the fact you are only down 2dB. :D

Nice install. I love that you are measuring at 27Hz...and the fact you are only down 2dB. :D

Thank you bro...What can I say, I love a somewhat flat response:lol:....It does over a 150 @ 25hz too...but the SS filter on these is set @ 27hz , so from there up is where I really care what #'s it does. And even then, I really don't give a damn about a #...as long as it does what I want it to..

Big changes since SLAMFEST bro. Dand you've been busy. See you this weekend!!! Joe ROD

Yeah, I knew you had to be in the 150's plus with the way your truck was moving. Impressive as hell. Keep on keeping mang!

Big changes since SLAMFEST bro. Dand you've been busy. See you this weekend!!! Joe ROD

There have been a few changes...Not as many as I would like, but beggars can't be choosers...Hopefully we get to meet for real this time..stop on by and introduce yourself :drink40:

Yeah, I knew you had to be in the 150's plus with the way your truck was moving. Impressive as hell. Keep on keeping mang!

Thanks man...I will