Sign in to follow this  
ronrico418

FI's Digital Scavenger Hunt

Let's drop all known FI video's and links on this one soon to be sweet thread so we'll all have access without looking all over man's creation

First up Daytona Spring Break Nationals 2007. The settup is 8 15" BTL's dual mags with 8 Kicker 2500's modded I think. Watch this video and then ask yourself what a triple mag should be capable of. This video is very impressive and the owner of the van is none other than our own Shawn Fleming.

FI

BUILT TO LAST

I'll be back with more. Let's see how many you can find. An FI scavenger hunt. 1st place-A cool thread !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready set go!!

Edited by 418FIs

Here is another one of my favorite videos. LIL JOHN'S van with 16 12 SSD's running off of 8 Kicker 1200's. Heard this one in person jammin old skool style Sunday at SBN's. It was very clean and played the low notes effortlessly. All FI video's are welcomed here. That's what this threads for. Keep'm comin' Joe Rod

Does anyone know what CD this is? That chit rides LJ's truck was gettin' down - Another impressive video , Thanks Lil John

Not sure what Shawn was playing there - but check back. -Maybe he'll chime in ~418FIs

Edited by 418FIs

yeah, i wanna know what song the 16 SSDs is playing...

Its Jon Young-Doin My thang

yeah, i wanna know what song the 16 SSDs is playing...

Its Jon Young-Doin My thang

Thanks I'm going to buy that now!

Here's a hair trick by Lil John's van w 16 12's SSD and a cute girl.

Do you even own anything Fi yet?

nG

Does WHO own anything FI yet?

Do you even own anything Fi yet?

nG

I get my 15 BTL tomorrow

Not sure who you were asking.

Sign in to follow this