Sign in to follow this  
atsaubrey

Car Audio & Electronics?

Well ok maybe not a review but lets say the reviewer of the mag liked them! :takepix: Might see a Fi subbed car featured soon enough. :fing34:

Edited by atsaubrey

It would be nice but seeing as how that magazine is. I wouldnt hold my breath

Seeing as how they treated the mag. I'm unsure as to how well they will treat anything FI

Seeing as how they treated the mag. I'm unsure as to how well they will treat anything FI

I dont have any idea what you might be talking about.

I dont have any idea what you might be talking about.

Can anyone explain "how they treated the mag"

That "review" of the Mag was one of the worst pieces of drivel I've ever had the misfortune to read in my life.

They never got in touch with Nick, instead apparently Googled "Stereo Integrity" and came up with some audio shop in upstate NY, and thought that they came out with their own line of drivers. They sent it a fraction of its rated power (~300W, IIRC), and wondered why the output wasn't up to par with other speakers.

Meanwhile, the RE MX was listed as one of the finest subs ever tested for the magazine, in both subjectivity and SPL...

I couldn't give a chit what CA&E does, it comes down to whoever pays for the pretty advertising.

That "review" of the Mag was one of the worst pieces of drivel I've ever had the misfortune to read in my life.

They never got in touch with Nick, instead apparently Googled "Stereo Integrity" and came up with some audio shop in upstate NY, and thought that they came out with their own line of drivers. They sent it a fraction of its rated power (~300W, IIRC), and wondered why the output wasn't up to par with other speakers.

Meanwhile, the RE MX was listed as one of the finest subs ever tested for the magazine, in both subjectivity and SPL...

I couldn't give a chit what CA&E does, it comes down to whoever pays for the pretty advertising.

That suks

Wow... I forgot about that fiasco. But it didnt seem to hurt the Mags reputation at all. Did open a few eyes to how the game works in many magazines though.

We shall see what happens :) I know that with Nicks picture in CAandE that the women kicking down his doors to ravage him tripled. ;) Might bring a sale or two...

chitt....put me in the mag LOL..........

I wanna see it happen dammit.........I'l make a magazine and review it myself dammit!!!!

J

chitt....put me in the mag LOL..........

I wanna see it happen dammit.........I'l make a magazine and review it myself dammit!!!!

J

patience my friend patience.

I have none..........that is a virtue that right now has dissapeared.

J

I remember reading the review of the MB Quart QSC-216 right after I ditched the QSD-216s because the tweet was so horribly bright. Not a single mention of it. I couldn't finish 1 song without my ears ringing.

Switched to OZ Audio...now I'm happy.

CA&E reviews are crap!

CA&E is pretty much crap accross the board. Somewhat entertaining to read on a plane just to see the reaction of people sitting next to you though.

Sign in to follow this