Sign in to follow this  
meade916

New Vid - Retarded Knock.....

so im at the am/pm pulling out of the parking lot and some guy is egging me on to bump my chit......i dont know him and i dont have anything Que'd up (watchin TV) so with traffic backin up i had to bail. So i end up at the Shell station to get me some gas and before i know it, its a sideshow.....some guy heard me rumble by a few months back and came up and introduced himself to me and wanted to see it. So i show him and its cool, then someone else sees the back open and wants to check it out so he pulls over. So the nice guy i am, i decide to pull up and let him actually hear it from inside instead of across the street from Hollywood Video.

You know me, i had to make some believers today

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/videos/re...ed%20knock2.wmv

This is my favorite video yet.Super sick Meade!

Did I mention the dashboard flex is S I C K :droolcup:

Edited by theabunai

thanks :) i always grow these devil horns when someone i KNOW hasnt even heard a 145 wants to get in my ride and take it for a spin. Usually, with the exception of competitors or people that have been to comps, the loudest thing most people have ever heard probably isnt even a 140. Id say 140 would be on average what "their boy" down the street is doing, and he is "crazy loud"........then we drop mid/upper 50's on that ass with the cam rollin and see what happnes.......... :OhYeah:

that chewed up a good chunk of my lunch hour but it was well worth it :D

Edited by meade916

Nice :D

Looks like you've broke just a little bit of stuff loose in the dash :D

That is nice. That is almost the same response I had when I sat in black00 when Poobah was wanging the MT's.

Are you a SoCal boy?

haha, great!

i was laughing with them!

who needs that dash anyways... :)

i love it at 1.55, "that was fukin bad dude..."

Edited by Tremor1127

That is nice. That is almost the same response I had when I sat in black00 when Poobah was wanging the MT's.

Are you a SoCal boy?

sacramento...so north cal i suppose? i dunno i'm canadian so what do i know lol

and steve, that was indeed a very sick video. times like that sure makes all those hours of building/designing worth it

I think in my opinion that theses videos are more influential on people in regards to car audio then IASCA, Bass Race and SPL scores...

Just my belief

HAHA Thats a good feeling of acomplishment, when youve got people all around your truck in awe of your stuff! I went to a car show 2 weeks ago to look, not to show and i ended up drawing a pretty big croud and schooling some wanksters who though they were the chit, lol they never heard anything that loud. I was a good time.

Wes

I think in my opinion that theses videos are more influential on people in regards to car audio then IASCA, Bass Race and SPL scores...

Just my belief

Yup Yup!

Always makes me smile :) And I have to agree... that dash has got some sort of hurt going on with it...

Sign in to follow this