Sign in to follow this  
Miles

SSD 15 in a regular cab

Hello. I have a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 regular cab, and I want a "system". I have figured up that I have about 1.7-1.8 cubes of space behind the seat. I was originally wanting 2 12's, but I would still like to have the massive amount of storage space that Dodges have. So I was just wonding if I could fit an SSD 15 behind my passenger seat. The top of the box will be 6.5" deep, and the bottom will be 10.5" deep. The reason for going with a 15 instead of a 12, is just for the coolness factor of saying, "Yeah, I've got a 15". Thanks for any responces!!!

All I'm wanting to know is if it will still sound good with only 1.7 cubes?

Honestly man, Tom had his 15's in 2 cubes a piece sealed...sounded good, got stupid loud.

I doubt very seriously if you are going to fit a 15 in a regular cab and actually have room to stretch your legs..or even ride comfortably for that matter.

Well if you've never been in a regular cab Dodge, you really can't be saying much about how much room they have. There's a ton of room in front, and behind the seats. I can fit a 23" tall, 22" wide, and 6.5" at the top and 10.5" at the bottom box, with a little more added to the side, with 1-2" to the back of the seat, and the seat is all but one notch away from being all the way back. I will fit. The only question was if 1.7 cubes would sound good in a sealed box.

Well if you've never been in a regular cab Dodge, you really can't be saying much about how much room they have. There's a ton of room in front, and behind the seats. I can fit a 23" tall, 22" wide, and 6.5" at the top and 10.5" at the bottom box, with a little more added to the side, with 1-2" to the back of the seat, and the seat is all but one notch away from being all the way back. I will fit. The only question was if 1.7 cubes would sound good in a sealed box.

if thats after displacement you will probably be ok, might be a little higher tuned, if you can stretch another .3 cubes and get around 2 cubes you will be dynamite imho

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/FiC...dio/btl15.1.wmv

dont let the price fool anyone these subs get down and dirty and sound good doing it

Sign in to follow this