Sign in to follow this  
stevew007

another first place

just did a 148.8 with 2 10's and 2 1500's. i'm looking into dynamat for my car but not sure if it will help. anyway's sundown FTW

Awesome score!

Usually deadening doesn't work well for SPL... the few success stories I have seen have been with Second Skin Damplifier. Probably because it has one of the most rigid backings of any of the products out there.

just did a 148.8 with 2 10's and 2 1500's. i'm looking into dynamat for my car but not sure if it will help. anyway's sundown FTW

What kinda car? What 10's?

almost deffinitely a hatch, my best, even in testing on a Tl with one saz-1500d and 2 10" woofers in a neon has only been 140.9 so far, but I need to do some more wiring and get a real battery and fix some issues...

Speaking of issues, I noticed my Saz-1500d is quite noisy lately. Turn on and off pops, and if you touch the gain knob at all it pops as well. Kinda of a soft thudding sound, is this normal??

Hmmm... not really normal, no.

it's an 89 si crx with 2 9510's not the best score but this car is not that easy to get loud. I should be doing over 150 with 1 amp. and I might try the matt later but spending that kind of money on it just to rip it out is making me think twice. still doing alot of homework. my last crx was an 89 si too and it took alot of work to get the number's out of it too well now for more power and alot of testing

I will try and get it on video, i don't know if my digital camera will pick it up, worst case scenario, is I send it back to you to get looked at.

Oh... perhaps I confused you guys. When I wrote:

That was in reference to Audio-Neon when he stated his 1500D was noisy :)

---

Yes, that is correct. CRXs are very receptive to SPL.

I always thought CRX's were one of the easiest cars to get loud...

they take some work to get get loud.

yea running 10 runs of 1/0 is work

and sounddeadon and resin ur boxes.......see the increase.

J

Nice on the first place.

Sign in to follow this