Sign in to follow this  
pimpedout97x

need some creative ideas here for my room

Just build a huge CRX style box with a 1" thick clear plexi like 5" over the woofers. That way you can see the woofers movin while using the desk.

Put a huge port in the center, and you can use that as the hole to put your legs in. Fart box in your room FTW. Can anyone say 140db sealed up in the living room? Hahaha

You could try that, or do something that would actually work. :finger:

i think with option 2 if im reading it right, you have 2 feet beside the couch? perfect place to build a tower (port at bottom, subs facing the same way as couch) with some quick math, i figured if the box was 24" x 16" x 5 feet you could do a decent box and you could go even bigger like 6 feet tall so you could make really low tunned port. then you could make a desk and not have to worry about your hard drive being ripped apart.

im interested in a 2.1 system for september when i move into residence. what kind of receiver, amp, speakers are you using?

Build a decware home wrecker or imperial horn.

You making 3-way cabinets then???

If you are ditch the Dayton 7's and go for something bigger.

Scrap that and just do something like a 10/12, ~5", and a tweet.

ive already got the crossoeers and everything made...i dont wanna change now.. lol plus i have all the drivers and the wood for the towers, i just havent built them yet.