Sign in to follow this  
Raymond Farmer

Customer Service

Hey everyone!!

We say it time and time again. And I am going to say it again and again!!! Jacob gives the best customer service I have every received from a car audio company, hands down!!!! I called his phone this saturday, and expecting his voice mail, HE ANSWERED THE PHONE!!!! On a Saturday, DAMN!! Keep it up Jacob, you will be pulling people from other companies when they see the costumer service you are giving along with, not a good product but a GREAT product!!! :domoslay:

Team Man-Up (Ray) via Team Sundown

90 CRX

dbdrag Certified 154.1 dbs and still climbing.

2 DD 9910's

2 Goliaths XX-5000 (until My other 2 Sundown 3000ds arrive)

Thanks Ray :) I am "open for business" unofficially most of the time as audio isn't just my business, it's something I like to do. If I can get to the phone I usually answer just about any time!

Thanks Ray :) I am "open for business" unofficially most of the time as audio isn't just my business, it's something I like to do. If I can get to the phone I usually answer just about any time!

Just talked to Jake today. hands down one of the coolest guys in car audio today. this man is a true pioneer of what great customer service is all about. you don't find that these days...

Edited by ss-audio

As the above have mentioned, Jacob has awesome customer service. Contacted me on his first day back from vacation to help me, now that's dedicated. Awesome guy with awesome service. Will continue to buy from Sundown in the future.

Thanks Jacob

I agree. :)

customer service is one of the main reasons i bought another sundown after i sold my 1st to upgrade. im stayin with em now i love this amp, no one around here believes its only 1500w on 1 15" (theyre used to over rated equip.) also no one i know has heard of sundown and i love when they think its some off brand junk then chit when they hear it.

I have to agree. I've only had a couple of dealings with Jacob and even though my purchases where relatively small scale he was still very helpful.

If it's $5 or $1000 he gets involved and follows through with your needs. I am a customer for life and Sundown Audio will always be my first choice.

Edited by Porchpup

If it's $5 or $1000 he gets involved and follows through with your needs.

Exactly why i am more then happy to be part of Jakes team...

No matter how trivial the purchase was he treats it as if they were the ONLY customer he has....

I like that about Jake and i swear if he changes, I will personally have to fly out there and smack him with a fish.. :werd_msword:

Jacob has time and again even replied to my emails on a Sunday, I stand behind the guy anyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

I have to agree with all of you. He has helped me out several times with big problems, and dumb questions (to him at least lol) But Jake is a great guy and that alone is going to make Sundown great.

Gonna bring this back up because it cant be expressed enough. I bought the unnamed prototype amp from Jacob and thought I was having a problem with it and got to talk with Jacob and figured out the problem. He Was very helpful in figuring out the problem I had.

It was said before 5 or 1000 dollars and Ill and warranty or no warranty he stands behind his products and will help you figure out your problems with them.

Hey everyone!!

We say it time and time again. And I am going to say it again and again!!! Jacob gives the best customer service I have every received from a car audio company, hands down!!!! I called his phone this saturday, and expecting his voice mail, HE ANSWERED THE PHONE!!!! On a Saturday, DAMN!! Keep it up Jacob, you will be pulling people from other companies when they see the costumer service you are giving along with, not a good product but a GREAT product!!! :domoslay:

Team Man-Up (Ray) via Team Sundown

90 CRX

dbdrag Certified 154.1 dbs and still climbing.

2 DD 9910's

2 Goliaths XX-5000 (until My other 2 Sundown 3000ds arrive)

Indeed

He answer's emails fast, he takes calls anytime, and he hooks people up with deals on his HOME forum.

ALL signs of one amazing company.

J

Sign in to follow this