Sign in to follow this  
BigBodyLexus

"Fi" cking Subs

I am planning on running (4) 15" Fi Q subs in a ported enclosure ran with a Memphis MCD4KW, all in the back of a Chevy Suburban. I will have a 200 amp alternator and 2-3 extra batteries, any ideas of what my numbers should be, we don't have any comps down here in the Dub K (Wichita, Kansas) so any help would be appreciated

that is pretty hard to answer since a lot has to do with install, Enclosure, tuning, placement, system x-overs, Runs of wire, vehicles cabin gain etc etc....

really loud if done right :D

that is pretty hard to answer since a lot has to do with install, Enclosure, tuning, placement, system x-overs, Runs of wire, vehicles cabin gain etc etc....

The enclosure will be ported built to specs by Fi Audio, Tuning will also be to specs, they will be firing up, I will do two runs of 1/0 ga. wiring, I am looking at purchasing a 1994 Chevy Suburban. I have never even heard these subs but I have heard so much about them. I just want to be able to hit 150dB

With 4 15 its safe to say low 150 will be reachable. But need more info like box size, tuning, car.. etc.

Sign in to follow this