I think what he means is that support is at least in the USA for those companies.

Well, that turns teh tables a little bit.

The stetsom, looks to be a decent comp amp. But anything more than that might be asking to much. IMHO.

I heard teh comp pricing of em are VERY good. I mean very good.

The Vulcans are killer power amps for SPL, I've seen it first hand. They put out lots of power very efficiently. I don't know anything about them as daily amps, I can only assume they do fine.

I wouldn't doubt those for a moment, the main concern I have is that the company is in Brazil and support may be hard to get if you do break one. The second concern is that the other amps, besides the Vulcan, aren't nearly as good. Their price, appearance, look, and feel makes me think that they are not up to the standards of the Vulcan.

The Vulcans are killer power amps for SPL, I've seen it first hand. They put out lots of power very efficiently. I don't know anything about them as daily amps, I can only assume they do fine.

I wouldn't doubt those for a moment, the main concern I have is that the company is in Brazil and support may be hard to get if you do break one. The second concern is that the other amps, besides the Vulcan, aren't nearly as good. Their price, appearance, look, and feel makes me think that they are not up to the standards of the Vulcan.

Yup I agree Sundownz. I have mad respect for you, for speaking up on the vulcan series with a honest opinion. Now to power-fanatic07 as for these amps being Chinese knockoffs or the other lines of Stetsom, their not. Stetsom has been in business for 25 years or so in Brazil. Their a well established company with product lines ranging from inexpensive to the vulcan series. Of course the inexpensive lines of Stetsom would not be as good as the upper lines, this goes with out saying when trying to sell to all markets.

So far the only thing bad about Stetsom is support in the US. For now you have to send them to Alan Dante hes the US rep for Stetsom.

they have a lot of respect at competitions tho. alan dante just hit 180.9 with 4 7k stetsom's

dude....really?

"Jul 16 2007, 11:19 AM "

they have a lot of respect at competitions tho. alan dante just hit 180.9 with 4 7k stetsom's

No disrespect but Alan could throw almost any amp in there and do a 180.

99% install in his case, equipment might get him some extra tenths, but thats it.

Stetsom sold a number of amps because he was running them.