Aaron Clinton

What audio transactions do you regret?

i regret selling my clif designs cd10aw's, for 181.80 for both 10's i doubt that price is easily beat, man did those subs ever wang. Buying a kenwood amp. Buying an 8 guage wiring kit. Buying a 4 guage wiring kit. I dont regret buying my UL400x as its about 6 years old and is still owning, but i regret giving it to my sister, bad decision. Buying pg QX165 components, the tweets own but the mids are pieces of chit. Buying 2 ultimate t21400 amps which blew up in a week, well 1 blew and 1 went on strong, dont know why though. Buying the SAZ1500d was my best audio decision sofar and i dont think i will ever sell it. I dont regret buying 2 cd8w's but i do regret giving them to brad right about now, they might have made some awsome rear speakers. I dont regret putting 36v's of dc power through my stock speakers to start a fire :) that was fun.

I had a Farenheit CK-15D running off a Coustic 600SE. I sold it with my car and it was one of the dumbest moves I made in a long time.

-C

Nice list guys..

Here is mine..

Regret Buying..

eD EU-700 (though it did make a cool sub blowing vid)

100sq^ of FATMAT

My Kia Spec 5..lol

Regret Selling

(2) NEW Zapco Z200 C2-SL's

ARC XXK 5150 & 2100

IDMAX12D2

(2) Zapco Ref350's

(2)ID8's

IDQ15

How about Letting someone that knew what they were doing tune my Bug

531918_490_full.jpg

531918_512_full.jpg

IDQ 15 & The @ Zapco Ref350's

531918_31_full.jpg

I regret changing my mind on system choices sooooo often, because now I have a closet full of awesome gear, 3/4ths of which I will never use.

Amen to that one. I don't do that much any more, but I still have a pile of equipment that I'm trying to get rid of.

As far as the main question goes, I'd have to say taking my DD 9515s out of the car and selling them about 4 years ago is what I regret most.

and for the record i regret selling my AA Atlas. . . for the money that sub could pound with only 300 watts gong to iti

I agree totally. I still have my 12, but I don't have a place for it. It's in a box in the basement. I love that thing.