Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Lancelot

Audible Customs * Free Enclosure* Review

A few weeks ago, I saw a post where some guy down on bayou was offering to build a free enbclosure to get his workmanship out here for everyone to see. The catch was I had to buy the woofas from him. Well, since I can buy the SSA xcon for the same price from him that I can buy in the shop and the xcon was a woofa I was looking at, I didnt see any reason not to take this deal so I sent him an email before he sobered up and changed his mind.

As for Quentin, communication was excellent during the entire process. He kept me updated through out the entire process. Not once did I have to wonder what progress he was making. His Dad took sick and he thought enough about me and my FREE enclosure to write me and let me know he was sorry it was taking so long. Taking so long???? I had this enclosure at my door in less than 3 weeks from my first email to Quentin.

You can tell Quentin cares about his customers. He listens to them and he wants them to be happy. He knows the value of good service and communication and that is priceless. I have no doubts he will sell a bunch of these and I wish nothing but the best for him and his business.

I am a very happy Audible Customs customer. Thank you Quentin!!!

The Pics:

dscf1947x.jpg

dscf1946t.jpg

dscf1945.jpg

Something's missing ??? Checked UPS tracking, does not look like they have been picked up. :(

dscf1950.jpg

dscf1950.jpg

I cant wait to see how it sounds, and I will post my thoughts on that when I get my woofas. I am an Audible Customs customer and if I ever need another box, I would not hesitate to email my friend Quentin.

Edited by Sir-Lancelot

Looks great finally installed!! I know you will be VERY happy with the XCON's. What power you using for those?

Looks great finally installed!! I know you will be VERY happy with the XCON's. What power you using for those?

Have 2 of the silver heatsink Rockford Fosgate 03 or 04 model 10001bd's, one for each.

May buy one T3000 down the road, but will wait to see how these do for now. I think they will be fine and I already had them from something else. I am loyal to what works and I have never had any probs with RF.

I keep watching those vids and I have no doubts I made a good decision with the xcons.

Edited by Sir-Lancelot

I appreciate it. Let's not get to excited befoe we hear it first LOL.

Great work Quentin! :lol:

the deal has ended right? otherwise ill be up for one.

Edited by Doctor Q

No it hasn't. It ends May 22. If you send Quentin an email he will put you on the list and you will still get a free enclosure with sub purchase.

Looks like it matches pretty well! Get ur subs yet?

No subs yet, but soon !!

UPS says the 19th.

that enclosure looks nice can't wait to get mine hope it sounds as good as it looks go luck on the install

can wait for the vids and pics! Should be great!!

if i can sell my current sub and box by thursday then im in... otherwise i cant.

just send me an e-mail. I'll extend it to you a few days.

Wow, I really didn't expect to see that nice of a box for free. Some time and effort was put it by a craftsman that for sure.

Good News...........I got some Big Azz woofas from a guy in the brown truck today.

Bad News.............I dont have time to anything with them tonight.

Tomorrow, it's goin down.

:) :)