tRiGgEr

Someone made a booboo

FI please remember to add the shipping address to your shipping labels! not just the city and state grrrr...

Was looking forward to my Q, guess I get to wait a bit longer until UPS figures out my address. Hopefully you guys are not out on Vacation...

I need to vent :Doh:

On tracking numbers that is usually all it shows.

On tracking numbers that is usually all it shows.

"A CORRECT STREET NUMBER IS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION"

This made me cry. I would bet money the drvier was too lazy to drop by my house. I'm last on the route, and decided to do that. I've had them say I wasn't home for signature before, when I was home the entire day...

Maybe it's a UPS booboo. Certainly wouldn't be the first time eh.

a correct street address usually means that the address was wrong....

I highly doubt UPS would accept a package (that includes tracking) with the shipping address omitted...

call them and give them the tracking number and verify the address, i just went through a similar thing last week.

call them and give them the tracking number and verify the address, i just went through a similar thing last week.

I just called them up :) looks like the address was put down incorrctly :Doh:

Available for pickup WOOT!

Time to go pick up my sexah Q.

I just called them up :) looks like the address was put down incorrctly :Doh:

Available for pickup WOOT!

Time to go pick up my sexah Q.

You are now looking at the proud owner of a 12q. Thanks for putting up with my mild ranting moodiness :woot: .

So, now what to do about a box....

32hz and 2.5 cubes sounds like a good start. :)

actually as Almond will attest for me, I sent him a package and forgot to include his suite # (or appt #) that is what causes ups to provide this message in some cases.

just threw my 12"q in a 2.5@28hz and it's very nice good LFE and plenty loud for me. but, most will probably prefer 32hz for daily beating though.

actually as Almond will attest for me, I sent him a package and forgot to include his suite # (or appt #) that is what causes ups to provide this message in some cases.

not only that but then they changed all the zip codes. lol ups was all spun out :)

tRiGgEr... glad you got it. We had typed the street# in incorrectly and by the time I had read this and called UPS, they had said that it had already been corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Scott

actually scott as punishment for your wrong doings i think you should send me a BTL 15 and let me beat it to hell. THAT WILL LEARN YOU SON !! LAWL