Sign in to follow this  
afboy143

Wants to order 15" D2, SI wont answer me emails?

I want to order a 15" D2 that come out in the middle of june but I emailed nick@SI 3 times and no responce on how I can pay besides money order. Can I pay via paypal? Also when do you guys estimate I can have a 15" in my hands by? Hopefully someone from SI will come on the boards and see this, please PM me or email me at afboy77@yahoo.com with answers

Thanks

I believe i paid for mine using paypal... nick is really good at getting back to people quickly. When did you send the e-mails... are you sure you sent them properly?

Same for me too, I ordered a 12 on monday night and got a response a 1/2 hour later and he said he would check his e-mail for the paypal. But still no response. I think he may be out of town or something because as you can notice he hasn't been at the forum either in the past few days.

Nick is a very busy man. He has a full time job in addition to SI. Don't worry, he will get a driver in your hands, and in a timely fashion.

yeah seriously when nick is by the computer he answers quickly, this means he is not by the computer.

I know he has been busy because I've emailed him a few times lately and it has taken a while.

And damn I didn't know we could pay for the 15d2 yet? I'm on the preorder list but he never told me to pay?

Yep, he just sent me a reply. Yeah I guess that would be hard doing all this, and then having a regular job.

I've asked and volunteered to help Nick out....just so you guys can get your questions answered sooner..

I, for one, am so very very thankful for the amount of work he puts forth...yes..I'm kissing ass...and for good reason....

*wink wink* buddy ;)

I've asked and volunteered to help Nick out....just so you guys can get your questions answered sooner..

I, for one, am so very very thankful for the amount of work he puts forth...yes..I'm kissing ass...and for good reason....

*wink wink* buddy ;)

Don't you like being pimped??!! B)

And damn I didn't know we could pay for the 15d2 yet? I'm on the preorder list but he never told me to pay?

Unless you've paid, you're not on the preorder list. If you could, email me letting me know exactly how/why I told you that you were on the list without paying.

Nick I've PMed you a few times with no replies, and I just sent another PM to you just a minute ago. You never said i could be on the preorder list with no payment, you just said have your money ready by late may or early june or something. And I never heard back from you saying you were ready?

Also is this a definite within a week or 2 they will be ready to ship?

hey stangme, what happened to the xxx???

i've had a few subs since the magnum, I sold that sub. AWESOME sub to say the least, but i've been testing all kinds of subs but have to sell one to buy the next. thats why I had to sell the Magnum (which I really didn't want to do) and why i sold the xxx, and why I sold the H2 15" etc. etc. I'll probably try out some powerbase xtreme subs, then some Elemental designs E15AE subs, JBL Wgti 15", etc. as well. I'd love to get the mag 15" just worried about how long it will take :(