Sign in to follow this  
stratusrt01

It's almost time for some bass

Wow that looks good. Can you give us the details?

I'll get some better pics of the door panels tomorrow when it's daylight. I have 2 sets of CDT HD's in each door, with the imaging tweeters in the A pillars, and the CDT centerstage setup flushed into the center of the dash. All will be running off a Sundown SAX-100.4, and very soon there will be a set of M6's in kickpanels run off my 100.2. Just have to rebuild the kicks, they had some structural flaws.

ew, you have all that setup and you're still running passive crossovers?

As soon as I get another 100.4, I will be switching to full active crossovers. I have a nice classic RF Symmetry also to help with the task.

looking real good man, i've been following that build and been waiting on some updates, btw, turbo kit on there yet ?

ew, you have all that setup and you're still running passive crossovers?

As soon as I get another 100.4, I will be switching to full active crossovers. I have a nice classic RF Symmetry also to help with the task.

Fuckin A.

That's what I like to hear.

No turbo kit, I have a Rippmods supercharger setup for it, although I'm not happy with the electronics, so I'm going to do it up switching to a GM hot wire mass airflow sensor and a MAF conversion with it which will help accurately measure the airflow. Still working out the details, but the 3000GT guys have been doing it for a while, and it uses similar electronics.

now wat r u going to do for bass ;)

now wat r u going to do for bass ;)

well, you know at least one of the options......

I have a few options available right now, but "to wall, or not to wall, that is the question"

here's a few pics without the flash where you can see the actual color, not just the glare of the White Ice Pearl.

DSC01666.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01664.jpg

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

DSC01661.jpg

That is really good work.

why is the dash missing a piece?

it's actually missing 2 pieces, the gauge cluster surround was very brittle, and ended up breaking when we were taking it off. I have a new one, it's at the paint shop now. The center piece houses my center channel, and is currently still getting some fiberglass loving.

why is the dash missing a piece?

it's actually missing 2 pieces, the gauge cluster surround was very brittle, and ended up breaking when we were taking it off. I have a new one, it's at the paint shop now. The center piece houses my center channel, and is currently still getting some fiberglass loving.

Looks great man, hope my CDT ES setup looks this good when we are done!

Sign in to follow this