Beat_Dominator

You want audio? This is pretty flippin' crazy!

i would hope that none of those people are as immature as you

but i would have done it too, while someone was standing on the business end

I saw that on the Shithole before.

Not impressed, probably doesn't image worth a damn, I'd rather have the originally posted setup :)

Oh Noes, the secret is out!

*Looks for the black helicopters...*

WE 300B's are pretty common compared to the other amps he's got there :D

but what's really surprising is how small his music collection is. That's really not a lot of albums, considering what he has in the system...

It's because he's a gearhead....obviously. The guy probably probably cocks around swapping components and tweaking that rig more often than actually sitting down and listening to music. Granted, I would do the same. That is quite the pile of toys......

Josh's speakers are quite the pieces of audio art. But I dunno If I could deal with looking at those monsters every day. With Ale drivers, they probably sound like the bee's knees. But they are just too flamboyant looking for me.

And the color doesn't strike me much....what is that...metallic copper? Maybe they need the right decorum and color......painted black with flip-flop purple underneath, installed in a 14th century gothic castle.

Nonetheless, I wish I had at least 1/10th of Josh's talents. I do love his amplifier creations.

Edited by MikeS

1 what kinda music do thay listen to?

Young Jeezy.

:D

Triple 6 lol

I am actually curious to what kind of music they DO listen to. I'm guessing a lot of classical?

What's that supposed to mean :D

With that small of a collection (comparatively), he obviously has some albums that are probably recorded very well and really show the technical ability of the gear. You don't even need to have a very high resolution setup to begin to realize that a lot of mainstream, modern music technically is awful, not even talking about the quality of the music itself but just the production values :)

you guys, 90% of this cost is what i would consider art, and there is nothing wrong with that either.

The quality of that stuff really is amazing, yeah of course your paying for art value. Those horns out the back are insane.

And I agree, new music doesn't do justice, specially for a setup like this freak has.

Gotta be someone famous. I'll bet he doesn't play it loud AND he isn't home to play it except like 2 days a year.

That was mentioned previously in this same thread :)