Sign in to follow this  
Scuba Steve

Anybody live in mooresville?

Dude i thought i was one of the few, and the proud who have si products in my car. But i was wrong, i was in someone elses car and saw a black two door car, i think it was a sunfire. but anywho, who are yah and what do you have in the trunk. also where did you get your sticker? i like yours better than mine. B)

SI is in Mooresville :) Any chance it was a black two door Honda Del Sol, with blue graphics on the side? If so thats Nick Lemon's car, the man running the show over at SI.

Yep, that Del Sol is my car. That black Sunfire is my sisters car with one claw-basketed 12" in the trunk. :)

PS: Steve, give me a call sometime. We need to go shows together once I get my 8's in.

For a momment i thought u guys were talkin about mooresville indiana :(

Once I can get my sticker there will be a third black car with an SI sticker ;)

thats awsome, three black cars with SI stickers on the back. scwheet, nick i will call you this week about shows. but thanks for lettin me know about yur sis's car. just wanting to know whos bangin in mooresiville.

Once I can get my sticker there will be a third black car with an SI sticker ;)

Send one my way and we'll make it 4.

I'll be the 4th black car with a SI sticker on it....a ways away however...

I'm working on the merchandise page right now, but you can buy SI stickers. I just got in a batch of both white and silver large and small stickers. I'm getting some red one's in soon, but I have white and silver in stock right now.

Let me know when you get them in Nick...I'm in need of some representation on my car...

Steve,

If you see a white explorer with SI Stickers on it you should stop him and ask to listen to it :) Nick heard it last night with only 350-watts per 15... now he's hooked up his 36" MA Audio MA5082HX and left me a message this morning that he's afraid he's gonna hurt himself with it.

yep thats my exploder youll hear it i keep it cranked (atleast when my wife and son arent in the car) but yea Si stickers all over it. i love them i would like to see your set up too steve. and just as a update i thought i killed my hearing today pissing people off at a red light but i think it just cleared my sinuses but yes a verry weird and scarey feeling. anyway im at 148.3 at the windshied with no ear plugs. im stupid but love it :D THANK NICK