Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

So we finally bought an Eco friendly car

Oh wow, you did buy it for real!

I did too....in fact, I bought such an economically friendly 'car' that uncle sam gave me a $350 tax return last year.....

.....I get 16 mpg in my new silverado but hey, it CAN run on ethynol!!!!

***woops, i said economically friendly...heh...quite the opposite.... 'Enviornmentally'

Edited by dropkick13

whats a SYNergy?

just what they call their hybrid system..we drove 225 miles last night on a quarter tank, lol...crazyness

And how long is she going to keep this one, lol.

whats a SYNergy?

just what they call their hybrid system..we drove 225 miles last night on a quarter tank, lol...crazyness

wow thats super sweet.

And how long is she going to keep this one, lol.

lol seriously

trade in the Mustang for it?

Why do I keep flashing back to the South Park "Smug" episode????

But seriously great job on the new car it looks great, that shade of green is really nice looking, it's high mileage will offset my new fuel guzzling V8 in the CLK.

Bob

At least you didn't get the Prius ... Man, I hated driving that thing ...

Why do I keep flashing back to the South Park "Smug" episode????

But seriously great job on the new car it looks great, that shade of green is really nice looking, it's high mileage will offset my new fuel guzzling V8 in the CLK.

Bob

I bet he smells his own farts now too.

I knew it was a camry from the first picture.

Nice car, tone a few apart at work for taxi duty. Definetly roomier than a prius but its noas as quiet.

Trunk has a nice chunk taken out of it for the stupid battery cooling, wasnt a fan of that.

Seeing as you got the navi I assume it has the JBL system already.

If you didnt know already, there should be a miniplug in the far end of the center console next to the aux 12V plug.

Nice car, tone a few apart at work for taxi duty. Definetly roomier than a prius but its noas as quiet.

Trunk has a nice chunk taken out of it for the stupid battery cooling, wasnt a fan of that.

If you didnt know already, there should be a miniplug in the far end of the center console next to the aux 12V plug.

Ya, not planning on adding an stereo in this one. The JBL system sounds incredible for a factory set-up. I'm still blown away by it. And I did notice that "IPOD" jack, lol

SLICK

If I were getting a new set of wheels when i came home (no new wheels for me as of this moment LOL) I'd look at one. I could prolly use it in Europe if i still go, and the states too!!!

I like mark. I like alot!!!

J

Looks good now that I saw the full pictures. The Navigation already knows your name. :) The interior looks to be a serious improvement over the previous model. Pondering how long it will be until she wants wheels. :)

You could go light weight wheels to help reducing unsprung weight and improve milage even more.

Ya, not planning on adding an stereo in this one. The JBL system sounds incredible for a factory set-up. I'm still blown away by it. And I did notice that "IPOD" jack, lol

rofl

Looks good now that I saw the full pictures. The Navigation already knows your name. :) The interior looks to be a serious improvement over the previous model. Pondering how long it will be until she wants wheels. :)

You could go light weight wheels to help reducing unsprung weight and improve milage even more.

Allready talked about wheels, but they'll deff have to wait. We have to absorb the initial cost of this car (30k) before we go buying anything else...sucks being broke :werd_msword:

Saving the world one hybrid at a time. I love it.