blkmrideon22s

fi decal

Send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to:

Fi Car Audio

Attn: Stickers

5480 Cameron St. #107

Las Vegas NV 89118

And they'll stick a couple of stickers in the SASE and throw it in the mail.

Any idea about how to get an Fi T-shirt? I sent an email a while ago and told the shirts were gray with a black logo, but nobody responded with how to pay for them. I'm the only one running Fi's at the local comps so it would be nice to have a shirt for next seasons comps.

That I don't have any idea about, but I might suggest to e-mail them again. They're pretty busy folks, and sometimes things get lost. :)

After another site is squared away :( we will get the updates to the Fi site for apparell... shirts, stickers, hoodies, and thongs for some of you sickos requesting them...

In the meantime if you have paypal shirts are $10 shipped for a S-XL and $12 for 2X and 3X. Payments can be made to sales@ficaraudio.com. Be sure to include size and shipping info. Current shirts are white with grey logos. Black when the site is up...

Thanks,

Scott

After another site is squared away :( we will get the updates to the Fi site for apparell... shirts, stickers, hoodies, and thongs for some of you sickos requesting them...

In the meantime if you have paypal shirts are $10 shipped for a S-XL and $12 for 2X and 3X. Payments can be made to sales@ficaraudio.com. Be sure to include size and shipping info. Current shirts are white with grey logos. Black when the site is up...

Thanks,

Scott

Sounds great, I sent an order and I'll send another one when the site is updated.

Got my t-shirt in today, pretty decent shirt for $10. Thanks

Not done yet, when they are available they'll be on the website to order.

Thanks!

That I don't have any idea about, but I might suggest to e-mail them again. They're pretty busy folks, and sometimes things get lost. :)

same address....ATTN: TShirts???? lol!