Sign in to follow this  
BigOso

DC Sounds Christmas Group Buy

DC Sounds is proud to announce another group buy for the holiday season. If you are interested please send me a pm or you can send a email to rusty@dcsoundlab.com .

LV2 10 $120

LV2 12 $130

LV2 15 $140

LV3 10 $155

LV3 12 $165

LV3 15 $195

LV4 10 $225

LV4 12 $235

LV4 15 $255

LV4 18 $295

All of these are SHIPPED PRICES!!!

A Level for 12" shipped for $235, I wish I had a reason or need to buy one because they look like very nice subs.

Let me see what I can do about the LFB 2k batteries.

purrrrrfect.

lets pleeeeaaassse get some batteries going on in the group sale =]=]=]

so how long is the group buy going on. . . i missed out on the other one and i was looking picking up some new subs for the new year

What happened with the batteries?

And why haven't we heard from an actual representative of DC Audio?

if u go to steve meade's board you will hear from the owner he is on there more then here

I appologize for not responding about the batteries. I was not able to get ahold of Rusty about them so they will not beincluded in the group buy. Let me see if I can maybe set up a group buy just for batteries. I appologize for that. BTW I am a representative for DC Sounds. Rusty is a good friend of mine and I help him out when all possible.

Thank you.

I appologize for not responding about the batteries. I was not able to get ahold of Rusty about them so they will not beincluded in the group buy. Let me see if I can maybe set up a group buy just for batteries. I appologize for that. BTW I am a representative for DC Sounds. Rusty is a good friend of mine and I help him out when all possible.

Thank you.

Sorry bout that, I got some wierd viral infectionand have been off the boards for a minute, Let me see what I can set up,

Probably not. But you're welcome to ask the same question when December rolls around again lol

Guest zedman
Probably not. But you're welcome to ask the same question when December rolls around again lol

PM DC audio and ask him for a price you might be surprised what it is. it might take some :buttlick: but its worth it. I just ordered my pair today. All I can say is very very reasonable. I am looking forward to pounding these things. Have an awesome night. Z