F3RR3T

active setup/processing help

if you can use 1 360 for the fronts and the other for the rear u can use the remote for volume contol for fronts and rears along with ability to mute them. only problem(s) are with a 3 way up front getting them on a single 360 plus the subs would end up on the second 360.

You are going to need an independent processor for each set of active components. IE if you want rears you will need at least 2 360's. I think you are still missing the point though as it is a waste of money, put all your budget in the fronts it will be louder and sound better, if you do it right of course.

the 3 ways will not need a processor apiece ill try to find the diagram that rf made me but he.

You'll need at a minimum 6 channels of processing/active crossovers... 7 channels including the subwoofers.

the 3 ways will not need a processor apiece ill try to find the diagram that rf made me but he.

You missed my point you need one for the fronts & sub, one for the rears, another for the other rears. If you insist on doing all that nonsense.

You missed my point you need one for the fronts & sub, one for the rears, another for the other rears. If you insist on doing all that nonsense.

I APOLOGIZE ON THAT.

i know ill need one for the fronts and sub and another for the rears. the very rears that are on the 100.2 are passive and will only be used when at get togethers (4x4 club) when the rear gate is open.

now i just need drivers .

preferably something that needs a sealed environment. rubber surround with either metal or the plastic/treated cones. were dealing with alot of moisture in this vehicle