Sign in to follow this  
Jpm4536

1000 watts RMS amp

I was looking for a 1000 watts RMS amplifier at either 2 or 1 ohm... I am gonna put it to a 12" Fi SSD... Also, how much of a difference in sound will there be between 750rms and 1000rms? I was looking at a zx1000.1 but was wondering if there is anything as good for cheaper... I figured if i got it at 1 ohm it would be cheaper for the wattage vs. 2 ohm 1000 watts...

Not that much difference in volume, unless you are competing. Either way your budget is pretty skimpy and going to really reduce the choices to nothing really all that worth while.

Well a zx1000.1 is like $250 on ebay plus shipping and a 750.1 is like $170 plus shipping but they are refurbs with a 90 day manufacturer warranty

Edited by Jpm4536

What if I up my price to $300?

You can buy a b stock elemental designs NINe.1 for $250.00

rated at over 1000 watts at 12volts

what do you mean by b stock? And for $250 i can get a zx1000.1 How do these compare?

Edited by Jpm4536

mark got a nice RF 1000.1 for sale but up some nice watt 1000

I'm sure you can find something better than an eD for that price

I'm sure you can find something better than an eD for that price

Not much out there you can buy over 1000 watts with a 1 year warranty, at $250.00.

I can buy a ZX750 and take a shit on it and sell it to you for the price of the eD. Personally I'd rather have the amp with shit on it.

Are kicker amps decent though? This is my first system so Im not looking for anytihng award winning... And I don't need any audiophile amps or anything like that, just a decent amp that will do its rated power....

boy said hell take a chit on it lol! thats wild! ill tell you this i have had alot of jl 500/1's and thay have seemed to be more powerful then a 1000 watt kicker, and the slash series has an awsome ohmload deal where no matter how many ohms the load it its full power,, and tha 500/1 is under rated, slow it has alot of protection, so if your a noob and you seem to be then thats better for you and you can find one with a few sratches on it for 200, or a good used one for 300.

:foshizzle: thats what i say anyway

o yeah i forgot captinkey, has 2 concept amps, in your price range,

Love my Nine.1 as well, got it used for $220. Wouldnt trade it for anything else in its price range.

You could always go with the Sundown SAE-1000D. I've had mine for a while and love it. Very small footprint for an amp of its power rating.

i paid like 350$ for my Orion 2500D, just waited around and found a good ebay deal,

For quality, company, reps, and customer service:

Kicker and Sundown >> eDuh. If you have a 2 ohm final load the kicker 750 would be a great fit, if you have a 1 ohm final load, the Sundown would be a great fit.

Eff eD. Their owner is an arseho and no one should ever do any business with them.

Eff eD. Their owner is an arseho and no one should ever do any business with them.

Whats up with forum mods flaming other companies like 12 year olds? Sounds real professional.