Sign in to follow this  
thayoungone

what should i get!!!!!

hahahah whatever like i just said im tryin to find more an new chit cause there not around here but whatever... thought that if i asked around that it might make it not so hard to find something new

thayoungone

go get some visonik's from your local pep boys

you cant go wrong ; ]

bigjon

let me know if you ever head out towards houston

well FI's are great. i told you what i have, but either way, you should not use that boss,

get a sundown audio 3000 and 2 bl 15's in a vented tuned box, do the big three and all 0 gauge and an extra battary in the back and you will be out bangin them all i promise u

thayoungone

go get some visonik's from your local pep boys

you cant go wrong ; ]

bigjon

let me know if you ever head out towards houston

will do boss :cookiemonster:

Best is relative and subjective...so far you have done nothing to clear up your desires so things could actually be recommended. There is no "best" sub on the market they are all different and all sound different. If you don't state what your budget, goals, music preferences, install skills, space, power, and so on you will never get an answer that is helpful.

the best at FI audio is BTL fully loaded, but you need alot of TRUE power, but like M5 said the best is perseption. IF you think kicker solo X is the best... thats the BESt to you... but i will say your crazy... someone else may say that im crazy for thinkin the FI btl is the best, but its the best to me

I would disagree completely, my least favorite Fi sub is the BTL. I will add by far; however, I will also state the OP is probably more like bigjon than me.

I would disagree completely, my least favorite Fi sub is the BTL. I will add by far; however, I will also state the OP is probably more like bigjon than me.

POINT WELL DISPLAYED!!!!!! ya see im a daily bass head,..... and M5 is a SQ freak.... did i say freak? i didnt mean to offend. but if you read enough you will see that the SQ guys are very picky in what thay like, and i respect that because im very pickin the tha fact that i want alot of bass!

like the kicker L7 to me is to muddy of a sound for me.. thats as picky as i get,,. i want hard clean bass for me it was the BL 15's clean and bassy <~ is that a word?

an im the same way bigjon i like hard hittin bass an great sound too.... that is y im readin up on chit before i spend money on something that i dont like an all didnt mean to come off as a dick if i did man

like the kicker L7 to me is to muddy of a sound for me.. thats as picky as i get,,. i want hard clean bass for me it was the BL 15's clean and bassy <~ is that a word?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bassy

It really is a word.

Anyway, the SSD or BL line will be good for you. Now just decide how much power you can get and then we can tell you which sub option would be better suited for that amount of power.

im thinkin bout tryin to do a bl 15 or 18 .... i know that im goin with bl but just dont know witc one yet im still doin reseach on them both ... what would be the watts that i would need to do one of them ???

Bigjon hit the nail on the head. If you need to know what wattage you need to run do a search on the amp he reccomended. Sell your Boss... should have been named POS instead. Sundown 3000 to 2 15 BL's in a big box.

i tryed to find chit out bout them Sundown 3000 but i couldnt find any were to look an all can u help me out with were to look an try to find something bout it?????

i tryed to find chit out bout them Sundown 3000 but i couldnt find any were to look an all can u help me out with were to look an try to find something bout it?????

o my lord.

dood how old are you ? i mean if your 48 or somthing maybe i can see you not being able to find any info on anything that your intrested in... here let me spoon feed you MORE!

by the way im gonna post EVERYTHING FROM SSA< so its not like im pullin it from my anus, i found it with ease

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/shop/in...p;productId=152

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=9952

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=13442

http://www.sundownaudio.com/pp3000d.html

<~~ makes me stiff

childs play to find out info when you really want it.. this took me seconds to find

Edited by bigjon

dude im sry that im mintel an slow sry cant help that ????? damn work with me here

did you ask me a question cause there was alot of question marks, and i read it over and over again looking for the question and all i found were statments,

yeah man all i have been doin it working with you!, but when you ask questions that you can answer your self with a little bit of reading.

almost all the people on here are here to help. but you will quickly burn up the people who are willing to take the time to help you ya dig?

Sign in to follow this