CleanLS

Noob to the forums, pics of the ride

What's up everyone? New the forums. Been into car audio ever since I knew what it was. Just have a huge passion for car crafting and great sounding audio. Here are pics of the ride, my third different vehicle and set up I've had. Looking forward to some great discussions and learning. Can never learn enough. Always something new and cutting edge out there. Peace. - Frank

Dec07158.jpg

Dec07150.jpg

Before

DSC_9851.jpg

After: Alpine IVA-W205

Dec07173.jpg

JL Audio C5 6.5 coaxial, one in each door

DSC_9855.jpg

Before

DSC_9843.jpg

After: 13W6v2 in custom dual square ported enclosure (JL Spec). 300/4v2 & 500/1v2

DSC_9894.jpg

C5 crossover's mounted in pairs on either trunk wall

Dec07171.jpg

DSC_9890.jpg

Dec07166.jpg

Dec07168.jpg

DSC_9913.jpg

Edited by CleanLS

lookin good frank where ya from?

lookin good frank where ya from?

Thank you very much. Born and raised in West Palm Beach, Fl. Currently living in Shreveport, LA, due to being stationed at Barksdale AFB. I'm in the AF

I guess if you have to be in shreveport barksdale isnt' that bad of a place to be. If u ever find yourself in Lafayette for some reason defenitely come by my store and holla at me

I guess if you have to be in shreveport barksdale isnt' that bad of a place to be. If u ever find yourself in Lafayette for some reason defenitely come by my store and holla at me

I'll keep that in mind. I actually live off base. The area is ok. It's not that bad. Definately not south Florida, but's ok. I've been here about 4 years now.

i lived in fla for 11 years... and little Chit place called polk county. im so glad i moved!!!!

texas is much much better

thats a clean ls frank. i own many lincolns but im a big ass white boy and i need my space, so i ahve all towncars, im thinkin to get my chick an LS

Thanks. I hear ya. I love the car. Rides like.. a lincoln.. LOL. I didn't go bigger on the rims because I didn't want to drop it to keep the ride height and thus kill the ride on the car. Down the road if I make it mostly show car I'll go a little bigger and lower it.

When that time comes I'd like to put some Sevas wheels on it. And as far the stereo goes, I couldn't be happier. I've been dealing with JL products since the late 90's and haven't looked back.

I know they aren't the end all be all and that there are many different brands similar, but I like their stuff and have never had a problem. Also very fond of Image Dynamics, Alpine, Morel, TRU Tech, Zapco, Eclipse, Old PPI (PC and Art series), Xtant (pre buy out). I repsect everone's opinions and differences in taste. Not one to bash others for their style and choice.

Love the look of the forum. Looks neat and is very easy to use. May have to order a couple shirts too B)

Nice ride, had a few Mark VIII's myself before going back down the road to Germany.

:WELCOME: to the forum.

yeah in one of my lincolns it went all jl audio it was nice, 2 w6 15's 4 w3 12's and a couple 1000/1's

i like ssa aswell, it is very nice on the eyes!

Nice ride, had a few Mark VIII's myself before going back down the road to Germany.

:WELCOME: to the forum.

that must have really pissed you off to have 4 5x7's!:P

Nice choice in equipment and really cool install :)

Car looks great. :)

Very Clean, all the way around

Thank you. I have a good friend from Beaumont. Big Aggie fan. We'll be traveling together to watch his Aggies take on my Canes in College station this upcoming season.

Edited by CleanLS

I just wanted to to say that your install is awesome. I love how clean it is and the it does the car justice. Very nice ride and very nice equipment. You have good taste.

Welcome to SSA. You have excellent taste. Gotta love the LS. Feel free to join Flaw-LS Car Club if you want. Nothing but Lincoln LS' from all over but based in Chicagoland.

There are lots of great and knowledgable people here on SSA to feed your mind.