bjfish11

The Elephant Box

Well this beast is finally ready for carpet...

JayFergusson041.jpg

JayFergusson042.jpg

JayFergusson043.jpg

i think its sooooo freakin sad you put all this hard work into these great boxes of yours and you never get to hear what they sound like!!

dang, that sucks, not bein able to hear em, very good work, wish i could do boxes like that sometime in my life = P

Very nice, do you build boxes for a living? Really like all the extra bracing-unique!

will all of that internal bracing affect the turbulance in the air flow ???

yes it does....it effects the airflow to and from the port and also

effects the way the woofer CUPS the inner cf3

his build quality is top notch though

Edited by Thumpper

Looks very good.

No I dont build boxes for a living. Would be nice.... But I just do this on the side. Makes for some really busy days at times.

Thanks Denim

that is one sexxy looking box. HOpe you got a mint out of all the labor that went into that one.

that is one sexxy looking box. HOpe you got a mint out of all the labor that went into that one.

LOL, well put it this way Mark. If I were to build this again, it would cost quite a bit more...

LOL, well put it this way Mark. If I were to build this again, it would cost quite a bit more...

You do good work bro man i can see why people pay money for you. IT LOOKS GREAT.

that looks delicious!

How much would something like that cost for 2 15in Fi BLs?

and what would the dimensions be >.> to see if i can fit in my trunk haha

that looks delicious!

Actually, I havent shipped his out yet, he is over seas serving in the military. Anyways, he just notified me, that he cant use the box anymore, and is looking to sell it. If you are interested in this exact box, I can put you in touch with him. It would save you quite a bit of money. If I were to do this one again, it would be around $450 plus shipping, and shipping would run around $200.

that looks delicious!

Actually, I havent shipped his out yet, he is over seas serving in the military. Anyways, he just notified me, that he cant use the box anymore, and is looking to sell it. If you are interested in this exact box, I can put you in touch with him. It would save you quite a bit of money. If I were to do this one again, it would be around $450 plus shipping, and shipping would run around $200.

hmmm well first what are the dimensions? Cuz its just a decoration if I cant fit it in my car haha. What size are the woofer holes?

that looks delicious!

hmmm well first what are the dimensions? Cuz its just a decoration if I cant fit it in my car haha. What size are the woofer holes?

Yea I know. Ill get you some more info tonight, when I get to my house. Thats where all the paperwork is, then we can go from there.

Where are you from BTW?

that looks delicious!

Yea I know. Ill get you some more info tonight, when I get to my house. Thats where all the paperwork is, then we can go from there.

Where are you from BTW?

Arizona =( its so hott here haha

that looks delicious!

Where are you from BTW?

Ok, the overall dimensions are 44 wide, 32 deep, and 18 tall. The cutout is 14 1/16" with the overall diameter cutout of 16" for a flush mount.

If you need anymore info, just let me know.

that looks delicious!

Where are you from BTW?

Ok, the overall dimensions are 44 wide, 32 deep, and 18 tall. The cutout is 14 1/16" with the overall diameter cutout of 16" for a flush mount.

If you need anymore info, just let me know.

i think its a couple inches too big on about everyside haha let me check it when i get home... my hyundai sonata has a rather large trunk but idk itf its that big

Sounds good man, just let me know.

sooo ya i mesured it and its too big =( sorry for the wait as well work has been hectic and my mom just went into surgery.... not to mention we just got a Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol

sooo ya i mesured it and its too big =( sorry for the wait as well work has been hectic and my mom just went into surgery.... not to mention we just got a Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol

No problem man. I know its a beast, lol. Even if you could fit it in, you still need the HP to drag it around, haha.

Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it.

Can you tell me what the port length and demensions are , and what it may be tuned to? I have a box very very similar pwk built me and id does not have cool bent wood for ports!! Mine actually keeps going along the back wall where yours just curve? Do the vents get included into the overall airspace in a design like this or is it figured as normal which is taking up cubic footage? I want to build one like this or buy one from you all for two 18" FI Q's for the back of a burbon. So I got the space and this is right up my alley of what I would like to do.

LMK