Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

The Mag is coming!

The driver is here and we have done preliminary testing on it vs. the current Mag. All I'm going to say before our first full listening test is that it is a lot more efficient than the current mag and plays a lot lower. I'll post more this Saturday or Sunday after we do some hard in-vehicle testing and more in-room measurements and tests.

I think you're insane. I don't see how the low end could have improved. The latest generation is already a bottom octaves monster, so this is going to be absurd. In a good way of course.

I'll post more this Saturday or Sunday after we do some hard in-vehicle testing and more in-room measurements and tests.

Make sure it's Saturday, because Sunday's to far away.

from what I've read, and read... and read:

It will not need 1300wrms.

Give it 800-1000wrms (as per nick) and you'll be (more than) happy

Can we get the basket measurements? Outer diameter, cut-out, depth, displacement... please. I got ahead of myself and started fiberglassing the wheel well yesterday. I hope these go into production soon!

so can a mag12 handle 1300wrms in a ported box daily? if so i may be very interrested.

Nope, the Mag will not handle 1300 watts daily. The new Mags can handle up to 1000 watts in our recommended enclosures.

I'll post up the basket dimensions tomorrow.

Post #10,000 in SI section. :D