Sign in to follow this  
ragnaroksq

Spring Showdown in Roanoke Virginia

I will there....It's my birthday and I am gonna take that day off of work.....party back at the crib after the show guys!!!

I think my liver would have recovered by then...

:D

OK, but most of the things that I'd be interested in listening to won't be too impressive in a video.

Unless you like seeing tweeters move, I don't know :)

oh jim, im intrested in expanding my horizons i wanna become more SQ friendly :grouphug:

Jim, you should come out of retirement and lay the smackdown on Bruce and his POS!!!

x2 hell...i will pay for you guys to go head-to-head lol do it jim j

I need to find a way to come down.

I'll be there, just heard about this show today and asked off from work. Gives me a goal to have something in the fit by then. Probably w205, 701, some pg rsd components, pair of sax 100.2s and a icon :)

wtf? hicks, r u doing sq? lol i don't believe that. you know that it's a meca show, right?

by the way, i have a d105 4 sale if you need a head unit :) still has about 8 months on the warranty :)

Edited by ragnaroksq

Im building something i can enjoy and still sound good. Not going to compete at the show, just going to show my support for ssa. Hopefully have something presentable by then.

Could you tell me how much a w205 combo was? did you get it from jared, i called down there but he didnt answer. And i need to get the combo soon so i can start the install in the fit to make it to the show in time.

which combo? i have the 205,blackbird,c701 and h701. i really can't give you a price on it anyway since he is the man to call the shots. i spend a lot of money with that fool, so he hooks me up :)

which combo? i have the 205,blackbird,c701 and h701. i really can't give you a price on it anyway since he is the man to call the shots. i spend a lot of money with that fool, so he hooks me up :)

Hhaha, yea he's taken good care of me everytime ive talked to him. That fool needa start answering the phone tho lol

Hhaha, yea he's taken good care of me everytime ive talked to him. That fool needa start answering the phone tho lol

did you call his cell or work phone? if you need his cell number, let me know and i will get it to you.

by the way, what size icon do you have?

Dave, Webster and Chad all have 12's.

I havent tried his cell, i really just need to ride down there to talk to him...

and yea i have a single 12 right now, may end up with 2 10s or possibly a pair of 12s, not real sure what to run yet

I'll probably be there.

And, I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to compete. My substage should be done. Even though my front stage wont be.

Dave, Webster and Chad all have 12's.

hope to see you at the show denim :)

Working on it. Have to finish deadening the scooter, put in the mids and tweets and new HU. Then figure a new design for an Icon 10. Rich is working on a TL design, so I might give that a go. I got some damplifer pro down today so I am really doing something, just restricted by weather and the weekend and lack of tools.

GGEEETTTTTIIIINNNNGGGG CCCLLLOOOSSSEEEERRRRRRR I have to compete vicariously , but the way things are sounding.................................. it's gonna be interesting ;)

GGEEETTTTTIIIINNNNGGGG CCCLLLOOOSSSEEEERRRRRRR I have to compete vicariously , but the way things are sounding.................................. it's gonna be interesting ;)

ramos, should i beat dave by 10 points or less? lol it's his birthday so i don't want him to be extremely mad at me lol

Easy now , couple quick changes and Dave won't have to compete in mod ;)

i would like to see dave compete in another class so he could crush someone's ego that i know, but we will see. i talked to him yesterday, and he said that things are going well. i guess that i will get to hear it this weekend. to bad the tracker is not ready :(

If you come down Sunday you stand a chance of hearing it. Saturday the bastage is getting ripped back apart, so I can deaden and ensolite , then start on final assembly :)

:)

I get to hire a band of mexicans to put the bird cage back in the sesame street truck :D lol.

:)

I get to hire a band of mexicans to put the bird cage back in the sesame street truck :D lol.

we can flag mexi nick down , have him bring the vato's by :D