Sign in to follow this  
dustin420

let me know

ok i allways thought chad was still in charge of AA, but just had scott help him design the subs. as i was reading in the other thread though it appears that chad has his own companey "epic audio" so does this mean that he is no longer assciated with AA? if so who is in charge?

ok i allways thought chad was still in charge of AA, but just had scott help him design the subs. as i was reading in the other thread though it appears that chad has his own companey "epic audio" so does this mean that he is no longer assciated with AA? if so who is in charge?

i thought scott built them... and i know months and months ago the website went down.. and i said fawk it... and bought fi's i waited months cause i wanted a pair of aa's my self...

o yeah.. i also talked to scott many times before i bought my subs... and he explaind to me the diffrances between the fis and AAs and i choice fi everyday.

Just another entity of ours :)

AA is the brick and mortar brand name, Fi is the factory direct brand name..

Just another entity of ours :)

AA is the brick and mortar brand name, Fi is the factory direct brand name..

ohh i see. so is chad involed with anything at AA or is it just scott and his people?

out of all honesty i like the new arsenals better then the last model them things can take a beating i dont care who own what as long as AA gets better

out of all honesty i like the new arsenals better then the last model them things can take a beating i dont care who own what as long as AA gets better

im not complaining about AA products or anything just wondering what happened to chad. he was a great guy to talk to. when i ordered my atlas's i spent a good 15mins talking to him about boxes then another 10mins talking about how to wire the qts to get the best sound, and that was my first time ever talking to him. great guy and IMHO AA had the best customer service i've ever seen.

Chad has Epik Subwoofers now. . . http://www.epiksubwoofers.com/index.html

Scott has AA. . .

sounds like a man crush.. nah im playing....

epik looks like some clean subs, any one have any experance with them?

I have the 1st gen Arsenal 12 which I picked up when it was initially introduced during the presale. I've never had the pleasure to hear the new Arsenals (which no doubt sound great) but I much prefer the appearance of the originals. The all-black cone of the original looks clean and bad-a$$. The logo on the dustcap on the new line looks kinda cheesy,IMO.

If I decide to replace my Arsenal in the near future the Havoc 12 would be my choice. That thing just looks plain nasty.

Edited by headknocker

im not complaining about AA products or anything just wondering what happened to chad. he was a great guy to talk to. when i ordered my atlas's i spent a good 15mins talking to him about boxes then another 10mins talking about how to wire the qts to get the best sound, and that was my first time ever talking to him. great guy and IMHO AA had the best customer service i've ever seen.

Yea no doubt, i use to talk to chad all the time he helped me design my box for the first arsenals

Chad has Epik Subwoofers now. . . http://www.epiksubwoofers.com/index.html

Scott has AA. . .

sounds like a man crush.. nah im playing....

epik looks like some clean subs, any one have any experance with them?

I stopped by AA about 15 months ago and heard a prototype Conquest. Was VERY impressive. Chad is a cool guy for sure and I need to get out there and check out the shop, etc...

Epic is Chads new company and is really starting to make some waves in the audio community. With some amazing products and stellar reviews, things are taking off fast for his new company.

I have known and worked with Chad for a few years now and over that time have become good friends. AA was started with a focus in the DIY home audio community, but with the solid products and support that was quickly eclipsed by the sales to the car audio crowd. After a long run Chad had decided to bring his focus back to what he knows and loves best, home audio... and Epic was born. With that I had a phenominal opportunity to bring Ascendant into the Fi/FTIndustries fold and we changed the focus from the direct/net market to a dealer based one. At first it was a VERY gradual change and slow in getting things set up... but has been rapidly accelerating with dealers/distributors world wide and an ever growing dealer base in the US.

Keep looking out for AA... we are stepping things up over the next couple of months...

Thanks,

Scott

Epic is Chads new company and is really starting to make some waves in the audio community. With some amazing products and stellar reviews, things are taking off fast for his new company.

I have known and worked with Chad for a few years now and over that time have become good friends. AA was started with a focus in the DIY home audio community, but with the solid products and support that was quickly eclipsed by the sales to the car audio crowd. After a long run Chad had decided to bring his focus back to what he knows and loves best, home audio... and Epic was born. With that I had a phenominal opportunity to bring Ascendant into the Fi/FTIndustries fold and we changed the focus from the direct/net market to a dealer based one. At first it was a VERY gradual change and slow in getting things set up... but has been rapidly accelerating with dealers/distributors world wide and an ever growing dealer base in the US.

Keep looking out for AA... we are stepping things up over the next couple of months...

Thanks,

Scott

good to know thanks scott.

Sign in to follow this