Sign in to follow this  
stratusrt01

Finally got the car painted!!

Finally took the time to get the bumpers on the old girl painted. It was supposed to be painted about 4 months ago, but the guy flaked out on me, and never finished it, and didn't seem to have any interest in finishing it. So I got tired of looking at primered bumpers, and a buddy and I did some repairs and shot the bumpers black.

Here's a pic of before:

DSC01760.jpg

And here's some teaser pics, I've got to go put all the lights back in today, and I'll clean it up and take some better pics:

DSC02057.jpg

DSC02056.jpg

DSC02054.jpg

I am going to sell it soon, probably. But I wanted it to be actually done so that whoever bought it didn't have to do anything. I'm even putting a small audio setup in it that will go with it once it's put up For Sale.

Feels nice to finish something.

Tint those taillights!

They are tinted with Nightshades, just the way the sun hits them makes them look red in that picture.

Here's a pic, I got it home and cleaned it up. Just need to find a set of factory Stratus R/T foglights to fill the holes.

DSC02059.jpg

Looks fan fucking tastic bro

It looks Japanese now, someone ought to buy that fast.

It pretty much is Japanese. The only thing left that says Dodge is the steering wheel. Even the stickers under the hood and in the door jambs says Mitsubishi.

It pretty much is Japanese. The only thing left that says Dodge is the steering wheel. Even the stickers under the hood and in the door jambs says Mitsubishi.

funny you should say that, at first i thought it was eclipse.

anyways you know what would really make that car pop? cleaner headlights. IMO it seems like its the only thing holding it back from PURE hotness. dont get me wrong, i love it