Sign in to follow this  
mikey5472

I got suspended form school today.

I got in a fight stupid. But now it gives me time to get a job to save up for a new car.

how old are you buddy

18 and i think he is 17 so battery charge here we come. I broke his eye socket, and my fist.

Way to go.............fuckin dipshit

Yea I know, but it gives me time to look on here more look for a job and all that good stuff.

whoa whoa.... calm down yall...

hey lil buddy.... u dont need to be so quick to grow up man.... your the age where your JOB is to go to school.... not get a job to save up for car audio........ you need to go to school and do well.. and then when your done.. then you get a GOOD JOB... and you pay your bills while you plan for a system..... car audio is not the world......... if you are INTO it big time.. then get your schoolin done with and then follow your dreams... but fighting and chit is NOT the way...

i know because thats what i did... i quick school to get a job and a place. and i moved away from home when i was 16. not a good plan..

To tell you the truth my dream job is to do installs and work with audio. Thats all I've wanted to do since i was about 13. I don't mind school and the kid just pissed me off so i beat the chit out of him. I'm not a fight, but if you piss me off or talk chit I'm not afraid to throwdown. and the job thing my dad is making me and it wouldn't hurt me to get a job and save a little money up and car audio is my life hell all audio is my life. I sit around on this forum all day (even at school) just to learn about stuff i dont know. I love learning and i don't mind school. The kid just made me mad.

High school is not worth getting into fights over.

I know

brother... doing installs is not a promiesing job, alot of guys dont make good money doing it......

i know all about the car audio fever... i got it around the time i was 13. im 25 now.

but this website for someone in school should really be a HOME ONLY. deal.

my lil brother is the same way, hes all into mustangs... hes not worried about learning car audio cause he thinks ill allways do it for him... anyway....

my lil brother sits on mustang fourms allday at school. as soon as his greads fell. we have a talk. and then he got his chit togather, and what ever what ever.

my point is.. its 2008, an education is key. in the old day it didnt matter much... i say the old days.. the deal is.. now days its hard to work anywhere with out a GED or a diploma... and dont say that you can go anytime and get your GEd, cause its NOT true.

once you get a job, and bills and what ever else grown life comes with... you WILL have no time or DRIVE to get it. I KNOW its a fact

I make good grades> i already have a plan to go to college for business and if car audio business doesn't work out for something will. I don't plan on quitting school. I love school its the only place i can see all my friends and chit. I know that car audio shouldn't be my whole life and it really isn't. I sold 5 subs and saved 184 dollars in change just to buy a ssd and a new amp. Man i know that school is important and i know "m only 18 and i don't have my life figured, but it will be alright.

I make good grades> i already have a plan to go to college for business and if car audio business doesn't work out for something will. I don't plan on quitting school. I love school its the only place i can see all my friends and chit. I know that car audio shouldn't be my whole life and it really isn't. I sold 5 subs and saved 184 dollars in change just to buy a ssd and a new amp. Man i know that school is important and i know "m only 18 and i don't have my life figured, but it will be alright.

well i am glad to hear that you get good greads and that you have no plans to quit. acollege is a great way to plan for a future.

but im guessing that you have already figured out that your 18 and that means in the eyes of the law you are an adult responabe for your actions... sounds like depending on the kidds parents on if you may even have a law suit on your hands....

in my day you got your ass whoped and you sucked it up and learned a lesson... these days you cry about it and go on court TV.

Yea i know and thats the main thing i am afraid of. The kid accepted my apology. We were friends and all he just made me mad. Ok heres what happened.

Everyday we just kind of screw around during passing periods push each other and stuff like that right. Well i was messing around and pushed because he had pushed me earlier not hard or anything and he was all like you need to stop that I'm getting tired of your chit. And i was like chill dude it will be alright. And walked in his direction. The he pushed pretty hard into the locker. And i got pretty pissed off and just kinda snapped. I hit him in the face then he came back at me with a right and i hit him again the he fell on the ground. He got back up swung at me i ducked and he missed then he pushed me he pushed my left arm so my right arm was free and i knocked him out cold. The i just walked to class as people were helping him out. I later apologized to him. I don't know why i just snapped like that, but he accepted my apology then he went to the hospital.

You need to get and keep ur shit together kid.

Good grades and an education matter.

You need to get and keep ur chit together kid.

Good grades and an education matter.

I know

.....damn :o

how long are you suspended? or are you expelled?

5 days are going to fly. Not the right amount of time to look for a job, imo

Yeah, but I think that they are going to press charges which is real bad.

lawl, like everyone esle said. school first mang, then the hobby.

Yea i understand that and believe me school is first. Then job then insurance crap then family then finally after i save every little bit of money i get to spend it on my hobby

I know

Not really anything is worth getting in a fight over unless they swing first or mess with one of your girls. And still the first in my opinion is not really a fight, just enough to subdue the other guy

He just made me mad i dont ever get in fights. I usually just watch. I really wish it wouldnt have happened though.

ehhh live and learn. Hope they don't try to teach you a lesson by pressing charges

I'm glad I'm a pretty passive guy. Also being 6'2" 215lb people don't care to mess with you too much