NDMstang65

Death in the family..

You may see me browsing but i'm not going to have time to post i'm not ignoring you, i've got the wake tonight and the funeral tomorrow and after that it's work on the truck 12 hours a day...

I will be slow to reply to emails because i will be up and down the road all week...just have patience

Thanks

-Nick

Take care, Nick. Best wishes to you and your family.

Always sorry to here about a loss. I hope that you and the family are doing well during these hard times. Best wishes to you as well....

nick sorry for your loss will be praying for you and your family.....

Aloha

Nick, sorry to hear that my condolences to you and your family also.

take care nick, this place will/can wait.

wheeeeeeeee :slayer:

Thanks guys...just got back to my computer..i'll be catching up on the forum and emails over the next couple days.

Thanks!

-Nick

sorry to hear that man, family first, be sure all is well before you come back to us posters.

hey man.... thanks so much for all of your help these last couple of weeks and how nice/cool you've been about everything. sorry about your loss and we all understand how important it is that you be with your family and friends right now. talk to you sometime soon man, take it easy

I'm a little late, but I wanted to say I'm so sorry. I'm sure you're very busy, my dad died a few weeks ago and I'm still trying to take care of things and catch up from missed work. Often when these things happen theres so much to do there's no real time to grieve :(

Again, I wish you and your family the best.

I'm a little late, but I wanted to say I'm so sorry. I'm sure you're very busy, my dad died a few weeks ago and I'm still trying to take care of things and catch up from missed work. Often when these things happen theres so much to do there's no real time to grieve :(

my father passed january 18th....i def know how you and nick are feeling.....i wish you the best and i am sorry for you loss

my father passed january 18th....i def know how you and nick are feeling.....i wish you the best and i am sorry for you loss

I'm sorry to hear you're in the same situation :( My dad died the 25th of Feb.

They say it'll get better but I'm finally getting some time to actually think and imo it's getting worse. I don't want to junk up this thread- If I can help either of you guys just let me know.