Sign in to follow this  
Naledge503

Q 15's vids

I have a pair of Q 15's that I have had since november 2006. I had them in my old 89' Range Rover in 8Cubes tuned to 30Hz. I loved them like that. Well I just got a 1995 Integra hatchback. I have them sealed 5.1cubes after disp. and WOW. I thought they were a nice driver before but being sealed they are on a whole other level. I just cant describe it. The bass is so accurate, smooth, and beautiful sounding. It just sounds 'solid'. They play lower and also hit the higher frequencies better. They play so much flatter (not peaky). Being in the hatchback, they are also louder to my ear and definitely moves more air.

Here are a few vids of them in the Teg. There are also vids of them in the Range Rover on my youtube if you want to check them out.

zHSA3rBRd48

3FiJhkVRzks

FuBbyD2geCg

Edited by johnecon2001
embedded videos

Glad you like them! Keep us updated on the long run...

Thanks!

-Nick

Thanks Johnecon2001 for embedding those. As far as bottoming out, nah they're not. Its pure smooth solid bass. :)

lol...Yeah my car is taking a good whoopin. They sound amazing sealed. Night and day difference from being ported in the Range.

lol...Yeah my car is taking a good whoopin. They sound amazing sealed. Night and day difference from being ported in the Range.

Awesome. People ask me all the time if the Q is really that good. Then they sit in my car for a few minutes. The seem to be dissappointed in their equipment afterward. :D

It sounded like they were bottoming out when you had the lid open?

You must haven't heard a sub bottom out before.

It makes alot more noise than that.

Nice vid BTW.

It sounded like they were bottoming out when you had the lid open?

You must haven't heard a sub bottom out before.

It makes alot more noise than that.

Nice vid BTW.

Not in any of my installs. I have bottomed out my mids before though, not a nice sound at all. It is rather difficult to tell in a compressed video though.

hey how much width do you have in the hatch of that integra?

I cant remember exactly. I think it was 29"-30". It wasnt wide enough to get the subs to go side by side that way though. You got a Teg or thinking of getting one or something?

yea i am just tryna fingure out the dimensions i have to work with

A measuring tape might be helpful :)

that chit looks like its gettin down nice work man.

Thanks but I cant take the credit on the enclosure. BJ Fisher made it. I dont have the tools. He has great prices and does great work, cant beat that. It was cheaper to have him build it and ship it than to have a shop here make it.

Thanks but I cant take the credit on the enclosure. BJ Fisher made it. I dont have the tools. He has great prices and does great work, cant beat that. It was cheaper to have him build it and ship it than to have a shop here make it.

Ya u def do need some tools to do it me and ronrico have been building away and even without one tool it makes it kinda difficult as we have found out. just out of curiosity how much was it?

Ya u def do need some tools to do it me and ronrico have been building away and even without one tool it makes it kinda difficult as we have found out. just out of curiosity how much was it?

pm sent.

Sign in to follow this