blue86f150

Feeling better now

Last week on thursday morning heading out to school and I found this: :wtf:

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

Lets just saw i was feeling like the :lildevil:

So over the past week after being pissed off i called my uncle up to see if i could use his garage. So yesterday after sanding, fixing the key mark, and masking it off i painted it. I think it turned out pretty good: :woot:

Before:

IMG_0293.jpg

After:

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

Now just need someone that can do pinstripping and it will be all set. Anyone here that knows how to pinstripe and lives in L.A. area let me know.

So wat do yall think? :D

P.s. First time painting any type of vehical

cheater, you went out and bought another truck!

Good Job!

cheater, you went out and bought another truck!

Good Job!

Thanks, it took forever to do. I took me about and hour to get the letters on the tail gate looking nice with tape, and another hour to get it sanded down. I got to his house at 9am, and didnt leave untill 9pm.

P.s have you tried out the meter yet?

Edited by blue86f150

when i try it out, i'll post info about it in that topic. That topic is going to be active for quite some time.

when i try it out, i'll post info about it in that topic. That topic is going to be active for quite some time.

Dang allright, just trying to get an inside scope on it. Looking forward for the reivew.

Looks good.

Thanks, doesnt look to bad for a 21 year old truck, now that the paint is done I gonna put a 4" lift with some new rims and tires, and redo my stereo.

Man I'd love to live where rust wasn't a problem. Nice work in particular for a first shot.

Man I'd love to live where rust wasn't a problem. Nice work in particular for a first shot.

My grandpa bought in new back in 86. He drove it untill he passed back in 99 or 00, and it sat in my grandmas drive way for 7 years untill she passed and i got the truck with 110,000 miles. When i got it, it ran like sh*t, and the whole passenger side was covered in rust due to it being in driect sun light for all 7 years. So last september i got it painted at a local place for 1100. did a good job but just always wanted the white down the side.

Now time for work be back on later.

Edited by blue86f150

X2!!!!! Just got a spot of rust fixed last spring and now there is another bubble on the wheel well! Goddamn Minnesota Winters!

But the truck looks great!

Gives it a classy look with the white paint.

Gives it a classy look with the white paint.

Thank you for the compliment.

Yea thats wat i was going for. All my friends and family thought that i was insane in doing that big of a stripe. And all but one of my friends thinks it looks awsome. Cant win them all. In my area there are a lot of this body style truck with newer paint jobs, and none of them have the stripe goin down the side. It sets my truck off from the rest of the crowd... Now i just need to find a way to put 2 12" icons, 2 sundown 1000d's, and a new amp for my fronts (most likely sundown again) in there

:drink40:

Hopefully i can get this new job and have enough saved up for everything in about 2 months.