Sign in to follow this  
Spkrman

Mag #'s

Power/size n number of woofs... what ya hit with ure mag? :)

termlab only plz... AC = :(

single 12" magnum in a 1.7cu ft tuned to 30hz box with a RF 1500BD running at 1ohm (somewhere in excess of 1.5kw, estimated 2k) in a 7seater SUV

139.3db with more to come, as i didnt even turn it all the way up, and i swept it rather than burping it :slayer:

http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/league/ rank 3rd in class 4

i do believe that was a mr scott stoner, and that was in his walled off modified vehicle

Yes it was. :)

I'll let you know next sunday how my 15 does.

1200 watts?.... :o i saw the wall but i thought for sure you had 2kw+ to hit 150. but dam 1200? that musta been one sick wall.

I have 1 15" SI D2 in a 4 cu/ft box tuned to 28 hz. Powering it is a hifonics 1500.1 and to help juice it is a optima yellow top.

At a local car show I entered twice and hit:

144.4 on Lil Jon Kings of Crunk cd (wanted to see what my daily music hit)

Second time

145.1 on a bass cd track

I am very impressed with this sub and get compliments ALL the time about the clarity and loudness of it. A friend of mine has a 15" XXX off the same amp, and I get a lot more compliments. Best sub i ever owned

hit 140 today. 15" in 3.8 cubes tuned to 30 hz on 1000 watts. I wanted to see how this compared to my old setup but it really didn't do it. because my cd player kept skipping below 50 hz or so, so i really couldn't get a reading where i figure i would have been loudest. and this is in a trunk and they wouldn't let me fold down my backseat. and i forgot to take out my rear deck speakers.

so I imagine there's a few more db's that didn't show up today.